Posts created by babytax68

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 11:26 AM
If you read back one post "The Little House" I wrote a detailed instruction on how to find all the candles and what to do with the mushrooms.

Good Luck!

Candles & Mushroom Help!
Spoiler alert below------------------------------------------------------

After you place the emblem halves , book and dagger on the dark statue in the Portal Hall, take the telescope piece; Go to the house and attach the piece to the telescope, look through the lens, use your retrieving spell to get blue candles. Go to Gerard's study and light the 1st set of candles per the instructions. Use you growth spell on the twigs picture., Go outside by the house to the pile of mushrooms that are now available. Add the mushrooms from your inventory and use the freezing potion on the blue mushroom; unlock potion on the yellow and growth spell on the green, take the green candles. Go back to Gerard's study and finish the candle ritual per the instructions!.Take the last shard to the Portal hall's scales. BOOM!

I hope this is useful and clear enough to understand, running on very little sleep, LOL.

PS: after you get this done, maybe you can help us figure out how to get the candle Easter egg achievement, still racking my brain on that one! Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 14 12:36 AM
I'm with you, I cant seem to figure it out! I have gotten every other Achievement on 3 different profiles. I have burned all candle colors on each section, changing their arrangement, burning at beginning, middle and end, still nothing; What gives!!! Has anybody got this Achievement? Any help would be so appreciated!

By the way, the combustible Achievement locations are...HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ!!!

(1) In the hall; back right torch. (2)Tower: light the back left torch. (3) meeting room; light the candle on chandelier. (4) Patio: light the right torch. (5) In the house: light the candle on the table.

Hope this helps!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land on Oct 25, 14 12:08 AM
After you add all the missing items to complete the image, Put the left side tiles, starting from top to bottom in the order of...
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Lite Blue
Blue
Purple

Hope this helps!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 10:57 PM
You can also choose the right, down and left arrow.
Hope this helps!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 14 12:14 PM
Well, I just finished the entire game and got all achievements, but that one! Obviously it's not playing the game in all 3 modes cause you have to create new profiles every time you play; and if it is a logo, well, then it is very well hidden, I clicked on every single chest, flag, building, sky, brick and all furniture and still got nothin! And as far as I can tell it's not in the credits either. Due to the 3 question marks by the achievement, I wonder if it is something you do in Threes! It's not using the hint button 3x either. I am usually pretty good at figuring these types of things out, but I'm at a total loss! DAZED AND SERIOUSLY CONFUSED!!!

There are detailed step-by-step instructions on how to pass this game as it continues to be a tricky one for a lot of us! Go back and click on the title "chess puzzle" and towards the bottom of the page you'll see my post; Hope it helps.

Your quite welcome ceruleanmoon; Just my way of stopping the madness! And you are so right, that 2nd board was a doozy, specially since that is playing in casual mode, hum, go figure? Haven't even attempted expert mode yet, guess that's next!

Now this probably sounds way better in my head, but I will help get it out as best as I can! Playing the game in casual mode and Naming the pressure plates numerically like reading, left to right and top to bottom.

(Board 1)
1) Push the right pawn to plate 4.
2) Walk two spaces right of plate 1 and push the left pawn to plate 1.
3) Walk under plate 3 and push the pawn up one space.
4) Push the pawn on the left to plate 2.
5) Walk two spaces above plate 3 and push the last pawn down to plate 3.

(Board 2)
1) Push the right pawn all the way to plate 5.
2) Walk 2 spaces above plate 1; push the pawn below you to plate 4.
3) Push the pawn to your left, left one space.
4) Walk behind the pawn you just moved and push it all the way to plate 2.
5) Walk three spaces above plate 3; push the pawn down to plate 3.
6) Walk to the right of the last free pawn, push it left one space and then down to plate 1.

(Board 3)
1) Walk above the top-right pawn and push it down 2 spaces (don’t push it all the way or you will block yourself in).
2) Walk 2 spaces above plate 2; push the pawn below you to plate 2 and then left to plate 1.
3) Push the pawn above plate 3 down to plate 3.
4) Push the last free pawn three spaces to the right and then down to plate 2.

I really hope this helps whomever reads it and you have my congrats!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 3:06 PM
None of the help pages, posts here or Q&A really helped, so here it goes. Minus a few glitches in the game when you used the gallery to get the 3 stars, a couple HOS would not reset. You had to close out and reopen the game to be able to finish; that was before the latest update and I think most could deal with just that!

However, since the update which I installed, now I have completely finished all HOS scenes, hidden chapters, collectables and rose puzzle, but the finished HOS scenes do not register in the achievements book despite the fact that each show 3 stars in the gallery. It lists every other achievement, but nothing completed in the gallery. Also, I got 3 stars in the sugar rush HOS but it does not show 3 stars in the candies below that represent it; in fact it only shows 1 candy no matter how many times played and even when I beat my own time.

So, it appears that more of us are having far more problems now than before the update that was suppose to help alleviate these glitches. Help would be appreciated. By the way, I've already reinstalled the game and both my PC and laptop have these same issues.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 2:44 PM
Just a thought but you have you tried finishing all collectables in the extras. Not sure if that will help, but I hope so. Good Luck!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Nov 22, 13 2:25 PM
None of the help pages listed above and Q&A really helped, so here it goes. Minus a few glitches in the game when you used the gallery to get the 3 stars, a couple HOS would not reset. You had to close out and reopen the game to be able to finish; that was before the latest update and I think most could deal with that!

Since your update which I installed, now I have completely finished all HOS scenes in the gallery but it does not register in the achievements book. It lists every other achievement, but nothing completed in the gallery.

Help would be appreciated. By the way, both my PC and laptop have this same issue.

I apologize, I posted this is the standard edition and it should have been in the collectors edition. You can delete this. Sorry!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Apr 22, 12 2:23 PM
Oh man, thought I was going crazy! I too even started a new game, that really stinks. Okay, guess I get to play the waiting game too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator