Posts created by golferette

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 9:41 AM
Thx all for help,,,,still don't know what to look for in shields except Interstate routes, no parking and what else for signs and shields,,,,anyone care to share the 5 shields in scene 1 and/or 2 so at least i can have an idea of what to look for....thx in advance

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 12:02 PM
I am confused.....are there 5 shields in each scene? In 1st scene i could only find one but when i finished there showed 4 empty spaces for shields. I replayed as a new player and still only found one

in scene 2 other than objects to be found that are listed,... i was clicking on objects that went towards points but don't understand what I was looking for and how many are there in each scene (don't remember any in scene 1. thanks in advance for help....so far i like this game

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 26, 18 1:43 PM
Have been trying to turn circles to make puzzle and not doing well,,,,really don't want to skip....any help on what order to turn circles to complete picture? Thank you in advance

posted in Antique Shop: Lost Gems London on Jan 16, 18 2:01 PM
I have been trying to solve Level 80 and getting nowhere...Any guidance would be most appreciated....thank you in advance

posted in BumbleBee Jewel on Jan 6, 18 8:17 AM
You have to hold down your cursor and drag on the objects,,,,you cannot swap. Hope this helps

posted in Christmas Story on Dec 21, 17 5:15 AM
I don't understand what you have to do to get 3 stars...and do you have to get rid of all the clouds before you get 25 of the yellow things...thx n advance with any help

posted in Cave Quest on Dec 17, 17 9:55 AM
If you go to the map and hit Hint it will take you to the next circle with arrow that you need to go to. It only takes a few seconds for hint to charge. Hopes this helps

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Dec 7, 17 11:13 AM
Any help on clearing all the cards with only 4 cards to use? Thx in advance

posted in Athens Treasure on Dec 3, 17 6:21 AM
Is there a certain amount of time you have to have left on the clock to get 3 stars if you get 60 of green tiles? I got 60 with 104 left on clock and still only get 2 stars. thx in advance for help

posted in Air Solitaire on Nov 28, 17 3:57 AM
How and when do you get the next level of planes? Also I see no difference in songs,,,,on 3rd song and don't have any different music...thx in advance for answers

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on Nov 4, 17 6:51 AM
How do you get 3 stars in relaxed mode....I have gotten rid of the 3 stars in the tube and only got one star....what is the object...thank you in advance

posted in Fiona's Dream of Atlantis on Oct 18, 17 4:54 AM
Thank you for help.....I will try and see

posted in Fiona's Dream of Atlantis on Oct 18, 17 3:53 AM
I clicked on relaxed mode figuring the timer wouldn't run, however it ticks off time. How do you disenable the timer if relaxed mode doesn't do it. Thx in advance for help

Key
 posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 16, 17 5:18 AM
Thanks for help....

Key
 posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 16, 17 3:56 AM
what are the steps with the key so I can start playing. What do you use to reach the item in the tree? Are there no hints? Thanks in advance for help

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 26, 17 5:23 AM
I have tried in both timed and relaxed and also reinstalling and I don't have any gold tiles to get rid of...the background remains grey .....I can play, . but if I do move on to next level it is pretty much luck.....any help would be appreciated...thank you in advance

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 1:38 PM
Has anyone figured this out? I must be missing something.... I think I have tried all angles...thx in advance

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 12, 17 6:10 PM
I bought the range and I cant go past the bar to click on it to build and in options it wont let me get out of full screen...any help or suggestions would be helpful...thanks in advance

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 24, 17 9:09 AM
What level is skull island so I can push pedal...thx in advance

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 4, 17 7:19 AM
I push the arrow on the island ... the square moves down...it says push pedal....where is pedal? I believe it is level 13 or 14...thx in advance for help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator