Posts created by jnvx93

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 5:15 PM
CherylParker wrote:Try to do this in level one. There is only 1 bed 1 chair. Make sure someone is sitting in the chair for the IV drip and someone is laying down and someone is taking a shower. Oh and someone is at the checkout. You may not get 3 stars but you will get the trophy.

This strategy worked for me on level on. You take care of the 1st person and they go to the check out, and then you need someone sitting in the chair, on both beds, and in the shower.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 11:42 AM
I am having this same problem if you get it figured out you should post again!

CajunWitch wrote:I'm having the same trouble as FlameGirl when it comes to the farmer's market. It's extremely frustrating because you can't earn the trophy for using everything at least once if you can't use the fruity water.

I am having the same problem! When I try to add the fruity water to my tray Emily just shakes her head like it is not there. I have changed back and fourth between the other waters and I do not have a problem with the first 2 and serving them, but I cannot serve the Fruity water. I have even deleted my game and replayed it, but nothing works!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 11:37 AM
Never mind I found it it was behind the first person who stands at the register.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 11:10 AM
Where is the mouse on Level 65 I cannot find it?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 14 12:34 PM
Thank you so much DeeCeeS. I found all of the blocks and got to move on with 3 stars!

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 27, 14 6:35 PM
dndgirl wrote:I have run into a game-stopping issue in the Mac version of this game. In Princess Daphne's Room there is a statue where one is supposed to place the Floral Crown and Floral Baton. However, when I click on the statue, the scene starts to expand on the statute but then stops expanding and looks a bit dark. Clicking on the statue does nothing and the only way out of the scene is to click on the map and go to another location. I have tried restarting and then even deleting and re-installing the game with no luck.

I am using an iMac running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.1

I am having this same issue and I have the same operating system as the above post. I would love for this to be fixed because I love these games!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 14 3:41 PM
When I am playing I find 7 of the 8 blocks but I can not find the 8th one and it is deterring me from getting 3 stars on the level.

posted in TV Farm on Feb 15, 14 2:42 PM
I made it with 3 sec to spare by buying 3 chili and 5 bags, growing 3 tomatoes, and then growing 6 potatoes, and 10 sunflowers. Made the 3 sauce and sold them, then stated making oil and fries and then putting them in the frier. Grow your other 4 potatoes, then 7 tomatoes. Sell all of your fries and buy 7 chili make the sauce and sell it. I did not buy an extra truck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator