Posts created by tracy123456789

posted in Artist Colony on Jul 19, 16 4:23 AM
ok here goes i brought this game years back played fine but when i brought a new comp on windows 8 i was unable to play it again but found turning comp off and reloading computer in safe mode im not sure now what button it was but while comp is loading up press F8 or F9 continuiously till you screan comes up with option to safe mode u should then be able to play your game hope this helps to all those wanting answers and not yet found one goodluck to all happy gaming

posted in Ice Cream Tycoon on Feb 25, 16 5:44 AM
how to make money i keep losing money not gaining

posted in Artist Colony on Jul 7, 14 9:33 AM
im having same issues i played this game loads of times on old comp but now i have a new comp and im getting the same message of access violation error code i heard it was not compatable with windows 7 it will only play in safe mode and even then 5 mins in to the game my comp crashes and takes 3 attemps to start up i dont get it coz yet the game states its comaptable with windows vista, 7 and 8 so please either i get a decent response i aint buying no more games iv already done the diognostic rubbish bigfish guided me to do and i fed up of getting no answer as to why and please dont tell me it is a program stopping the game from playing i heard it to many times. BIGFISH I WANT A PROPER ANSWER AND A REASON FOR THE GAME NOT WORKING

posted in Restaurant Empire on Aug 31, 13 3:10 PM
dont click on all the stuff for the dish, toggle between them see witch ones give you better marks before cooking it i found that clicking foe grass and the supreme grass one it wont work well it didnt for me anyways i think i left out 1 or 2 but also need to make sure you check first for percentage mark before clicking ok to go make sure both ingrediants and eating is both at a 100 percent and also make sure your skill is 99 plus

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 10, 13 10:59 AM
hi i reinstalled the game coz i couldnt get the golden hammer but now i still cant find it please tell us how this is driving me crazy now

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 23, 13 1:53 PM
ok guys i figured it out whoohoo ok its a little tricky but first thing you need is res and food DO NOT PUT IN TRAPS this gives you limited buidings, save your money and build up on food wood and stone alternate the buildings to begin with build up on wood and stone get lots of workers lol then build food building farm fuild etc heavers collect resorces so no more clicking lol again cost money second warehouse is also a must get a soldier and when you can a night NO MORE FIRES FROM THIEVES with heavers collecting res you have time to build other things
hope this helps also to put out fires you need worker just click on building and click on repair but you must have a spare worker going if you dont then take of a worker from another building or wait till the worker goes bk to the main building if you have traps click on them and bulldose them otherwise your gonna struggle

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 23, 13 1:46 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 23, 13 1:20 PM
by the way you can put out fires by clicking on building and click on repair but you can only do this if you have enough worker if you aint take one off the other building to put out the fire

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 23, 13 1:13 PM
ok guys i figured it out whoohoo ok its a little tricky but first thing you need is res and food DO NOT PUT IN TRAPS this gives you limited buidings save your money and build up on food wood and stone alternate the buildings to begin with build up on wood and stone get lots of workers lol then build food building farm fuild etc heavers collect resorces so no more clicking lol again cost money second warehouse is also a must get a soldier and when you can a night NO MORE FIRES FROM THIEVES with heavers collecting res you have time to build other things
hope this helps

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 23, 13 12:27 PM
ok i have a question how do you keep building. to hire workers you need food so no workers, and also im having isues with having more than 5 or 6 building at a time with no food and workers the game is how can i put this HARD when i try to add another building it says im at my limit so how am i spose to gain res and keep up food if i cant build more than 5 or 6 building help would be good here i actually love the game but am stuck and frustrated now

posted in Youda Marina on Jan 28, 13 11:26 AM
hi am playing yonder marina but having trouble its loads up fine installed correctly but playing it with tutourial it askes to put in a radio station when i did he dont appear to have worked and no bouts flashing it looks like its freezing on me and when you pause it it wont go bk to game stays in pause mode cant do nothing please help iv aslo put my comp in game mode and unintalled game and reinstalled it and still i getting nothing this game used to work now it dont whats gone wrong does this have anything to do with the run time as i have no clue on this new isue its freezing on me right from the start

posted in Youda Marina on Jan 28, 13 10:43 AM
hi am playing yonder marina but having trouble its loads up fine installed correctly but playing it with tutourial it askes to put in a radio station when i did he dont appear to have worked and no bouts flashing it looks like its freezing on me and when you pause it it wont go bk to game stays in pause mode cant do nothing please help iv aslo put my comp in game mode and unintalled game and reinstalled it and still i getting nothing this game used to work now it dont whats gone wrong

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 6, 12 11:15 AM
thx yes was just the once it happened have distroys most of the totems and filled the pond just need to fill it with fish lol waiting for the power to do so

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 5, 12 3:33 PM
i got this rebuilt it but cant farm from it saying ants got it is it gonna do this all time leaving me unable to farm from it and how do i get fish im out of food now and i cant keep using bees they dont give you much bk
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 5, 12 8:07 AM
my first impression was litrally OMG WHAT DO I DO so i wrote to bfg and got some tips from another vv game and came across this one i brought the game but just couldnt understand again the tuturial was not good didnt know where things were but i also just couldnt come out the game but found some helpfull people with good tips i love the god powers and stuff and the thought of converting others i thought was weired but cunning i actually loved it and cant keep off it the only thing is it takes so long to wait for tech points i wonder what to do in mean time too slow wish they would hurry up more and they walk so slow kinda frustrating but i am having fun i coul kill the rascal and i cant wait to convert him send him to a life of hard work and hard labour for inoying me

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 5, 12 7:37 AM
if you distract the yellow masks you can take down the totem but there is a trick and its the way i did it im new to game to i half took down the knowing totem first then went to the hungry totem distracted yellow mask but another snag to it tho by half taking down the knowing totem the red mask moves to the hugry totem watch the movement of both there are gaps where they move same time to the left of the hungry totem while distracted the yellow at same time when red is to the left but all your remaining workers of the hungry totem takes a few goes goes the reds move bk when your done go to the knowing totem and take the rest down again distract the yellow masks put one of your villagers near them and they run for you pick him upp carfully like he hovering around yellow notice how the yellow follow you around even tho you got him hovering move him slowly so they follow while you take the totem down

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 5, 12 4:24 AM
can i have a walk through too please and can you convert yellow masks and red coz so far i can only convert blue

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 5, 12 4:16 AM
thanks got that i started it again half took down the thinking totem and went for the hungry one took a while to do coz i then had 2 red masks but noticed gaps in there movment they moved together so was able to get in quick while my child distracted the yellow masks lol took a good few attempts and then i took the rest of the thinking totem down thanks for tips for bees thank you

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 4, 12 1:46 PM
it takes roughly 1 to 2 mins to meditate also once done it lasts 1 or 2 mins so bath quickly with soap in the pond then take person straight to tree and done

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Apr 4, 12 8:10 AM
how ever you spell it how do you fix the lab coz i cant work it out what do i need

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator