Posts created by nchapin

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 21, 12 10:11 AM
I can't turn on the valve to retrieve the hammer. Any suggestions?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 20, 12 6:20 PM
I'm stuck also using my IPad. Very frustrating. I tried reloading the game, but that didn't help.

I am stuck in the exact same spot! From what I saw in the walkthrough, there is supposed to be another hidden object scene, but I can't find it. This is where we are supposed to get the glue. Help!!!

eliz831 wrote:Ok. How do I get into the pool room?? I've looked at the walk thru and it says to go to the door on the right of the boiler. There are 2 doors. One had a fountain which I can get to..the other must be the pool room and it won't let me in. I pulled down the chest, fixed the boiler, etc...what am I missing??

Figured it out! I entered the numbers from bottom to up.

I got the first 2 cannons and am stuck on the last one. I have double checked my numbers and they are correct. My first number is XX and when I enter it. Nothing happens. Any suggestions? Like I said, I am positive about my numbers.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 2, 12 1:27 PM
I restarted the game because I after solving the puzzle at the fountain in front of the house, I didn't get the map pieces. Now, after solving the puzzle at the piano, I didn't get the map pieces. The instructions are telling me to go to look for more pieces at the graveyard. Any suggestions??? I don't want to start over again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator