Posts created by GramGram4

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette on Jun 25, 17 5:56 PM
I CAN'T COLLECT THE SEVENTH BALLERINA BUTTON TO USE IN THE BALLET SCHOOL. THE DAIRY PAGE TELLS ME THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DO. I'VE GONE BACK TO EVERY SCENE I'M STUCK HRLP PLEASE

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Jun 24, 17 1:18 PM
THIS GAME CRASHES MY COMPUTER, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. SUPPORT DOESN;T HELP. ANY SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Jun 24, 17 1:18 PM
THIS GAME CRASHES MY COMPUTER, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. SUPPORT DOESN;T HELP. ANY SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU

posted in Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There on Feb 13, 17 8:47 AM
I HAVE THE LIQUID MAGMA AND THE CHEMISTS KIT BUT THEY WON'T COMBINE. WHEN I TRY TO PLACE THE MAGMA IN IT'S PLACE IN THE KIT NOTHING HAPPENS. THE WHEELS DON'T SHOW UP NO MATER WHAT I DO, PLEASE HELP.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Nov 10, 16 8:54 AM
please help l can't cqtch the flies no matter where [ place the net

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 26, 15 1:08 PM
I nave the same problem I also bought the guide and I'm still stuck. I tried looking for the flower. I am stuck. Please HELP

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 10, 15 5:40 AM
I'm in the wagon and the str and moon will not go into the correct circles . Can't con tinue the game

I went to the internet and on youtube there's a video Chapter 5 and it shows you how tomove the rings. The part we need is about 15 minutes into the video. good luck, it worked for me.

The hint button hi-lights three flying objects on the inner most circle.Is that a clue??? I've tried clicking on them --nothing happens.

I'm also stuck on this puzzle. In the walkthrough it shows the answer BUT I can't move the second smallest ring, just the two outer rings also. The HINT button is useless. HELP, PLEASE.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Apr 26, 14 1:16 PM
I can seen to disengage the harp string to use on the lute. I have tried the hammer, scissor, and any and all items in my inventory. Any suggestions please? A blue circle identifies the string to cut but I can't get this part of the game. Thanks

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 10, 14 9:36 AM
It's really unfair to have the game end in ts manner. My game also crashed. I believe that Big Fish has an obligation to its members to let them know BEFORE a purchase that the game is part of a sequel. This way we have a choise to purchase or not.

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster on Apr 7, 14 2:15 PM
This was a delightful game, especially for a beginner. The map was most useful. I rather enjoyed playing.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Mar 11, 14 7:00 AM
I'm having a problem getting the third gold leaf in the ashes of the fireplace. I need this leaf to receive an S hook for the chain. I have used every item in my inventory to no avail. Can anyone help please.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Mar 11, 14 6:55 AM
I'm having a problem getting the third gold leah out off the ashes. I need this leaf to get an s hook to connect the chain and then insert a rod. I have used everything in my inventory on the ashes but to no avail. I'm stuck and can't move on. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Feb 16, 14 9:46 AM
i HAVE THE BLACK SWAN BUT CAN'T PLACE IT ANY WHERE. THEREFORE I CAN'T GET THE LAST GLOBE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 11, 14 10:36 AM
I can't off the third floor as the bottom elevator button is now broken.All I have in inventory is a mask, lens, and cane. Any suggestions please.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on May 30, 13 12:40 PM
I've placed one mirror on the railing can't seem to place the other 2 . Any suggestions please. thank you

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on May 9, 13 9:38 AM
NO MATTER WHERE I PLACE THE IT WON'T CUT DOWN THE BEAM. ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on May 2, 13 5:42 AM
LIKE THE OTHER GAME PLAYERS _I ALSO ASK "WHERE'S THE MOP? THE GAME IS FUN, BUT I WON'T PURCHASE IT. I HOPE YOU CAN FIX THE GLICH.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator