Posts created by mmdgaston

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 18 4:33 PM
please fix this game...and yes i have done everything need to fix........no good....update repair please......

won't play...stopped after about 5 min. of play...and yes, i have been a member with big fish for 6+ yrs. i have done all that needs to be done to try to get this to play.......any words of wisdom????? i have uninstalled, reinstalled both the game and the big fish game app. no luck

sad, i can hear it but nothing on screen....major tech problem and yes all my everythings are updated....windows 7

would love to play this game, i did buy it...wont play..have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and everything is updated on my computer....sad, looked like a good one.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 9:06 AM
this game is so clunky....uninstalled...reinstalled...same....very upsetting,played this whole series..........it freezes,long black screen waiting time...just tooo many thing to mention.....

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 10:28 AM
frozen in the dungeon....did uninstall and reinstalled..no help

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 10:22 AM
i am in the dungeon..and the game just stopped...............frozen.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 1:19 PM
having the same problems......once you get to the gate in the dungeon it take you to bf game manager 5x now.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 23, 14 12:20 PM
where is the billard room?????please???

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Dec 20, 13 6:39 AM
am stuck on a hos......there is a bow tie that is not there...but the hint keeps going to this ladder in the scene,and because i can not find the bowtie i can not move on until i find it...it is behind a red mask....no bowtie

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 13 5:20 AM
can not get the rocket painting to move.....

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 13 9:56 AM
stuck on level 1007???????

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 12 10:00 AM
i am stuck on level 258...help!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator