Posts created by rachelsalow

No, Eli and Sarah are not brother and sister. He was a childhood friend of Sally/Sarah before she went through the time machine.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Oct 18, 13 9:24 AM
I love this game and although I didn't like the ending either having just read some of these reviews I have to say that I think the story line is interesting and well written. All due respect to the mystery writer any good mystery keeps you guessing until the end as to who is behind all the murders. This does that. If I can't figure out who the murderer is in 2 minutes then I think its a great mystery.
However, if they do a sequel I think it should be combined with a series of games based on Perry Mason as his lawyer in the first game.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear on Oct 18, 13 9:13 AM
I think it is 1) Curse of the Emerald Tear; 2) Trail of the Midnight Heart; 3) 7th Gate; 4) Oracle of Ur; 5) Sleepless Star; 6) Sapphire Dragon.
I love theses games.

posted in Criminal Minds on Oct 17, 13 9:39 PM
It sounds as though your game may be freezing?
Otherwise you click down once or twice to get back to the apartment with
the brief case.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on Oct 17, 13 9:32 PM
Well, this review is different in that I like the game a lot--except for the sandstorm jewel boards. I like the story line as it explains how Emma ended up with Sebastian for JQ 2. I like the ending--which I won't tell here. I like the mini puzzles.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Oct 10, 13 6:48 AM
Try using one of the outfits with the shoes first and then send the models out one at a time. This usually lets me use the shoes again for the last model.
If it doesn't I play that level over again until it does.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Oct 10, 13 6:44 AM
When I try to use the argyle design for the mens London and NY outfits and
Houndstooth for the womens' Fortune 500 outfit the game doesn't acknowledge the
design and/or give me credit for them.
When I first got the game I got all the points, but now I don't.
Is there anything I can do about this?
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't help.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 25, 13 5:49 AM
use the watering can

having problems with the "hunting" puzzle--cant figure out how to do it. I think I have all the rest of them figured out.

posted in Alien Shooter: Revisited on Dec 3, 12 10:16 AM
is there a list of secret places for each level somewhere? I cant find the 8th one in level four. I have found all the others on the ohter levels.
Can someone help me with this please?
Other than that I like the game very much.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Sep 5, 12 12:41 PM
Scored 2700 on my Jakarta street for women--started reading the requirements and playing around with designs and colors.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator