Posts created by Downintexas

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 6:49 PM
Unless the new update comes soon, I will delete this game and not waste my time or money on another one! I can't even play the HOS because the game crashes and closes. I have lost all of the achievements that require x amount of days in a row to play. I am thoroughly disgusted with this so called update. There is absolutely no excuse for such a shoddy game. I could understand some of the minor glitches but for the game to be unplayable is inexcusable. I am stuck at level 23 and can do NOTHING! I've waited patiently for the new update hoping it will be playable but it's been several days since the PC update but not even a hope of the iOS update.....

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 7:29 PM
Since the latest update I am unable to spin the fortune wheel. When I hit the spin button I get sound but no motion and then the game crashes and closes. To make things worse I'm on day 27 of 28 consecutive days to play the fortune wheel game! I hate that I will lose the achievement because of a glitch in the program.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 14 1:42 PM
Whenever I try to add my fourth wish list item the game just gives me the "wait" message but nothing ever happens ( I have waited over thirty minutes and still only get the "wait" message....) I have closed the app, restarted it and still am unable to add the fourth item. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a glitch? The game is fun and entertaining. I just need one more wish list item added since I "paid" the diamonds to get it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator