Posts created by sawadee93

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow on Jan 10, 14 3:08 AM
same here, cannot install after many tries ...get the message everytime Installation failed

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Jan 30, 13 10:22 PM
Thanks bfg Baikal ..everything is OK now ..I had to tick something in Option and now the game is in full screen ....I'll buy it in February .....

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Jan 30, 13 3:08 AM
well this is game is doing exactly like MCF Shadow Lake ..I have 2 BIG black bars up and down and even with adjusting my screen, it doesn't help ..I own more than 400 games from and MCF and now this one are the only ones with black bars ..

As I said before, I refused to change my screen resolution as it messed up all the icons so this is a no buy for me ...shame

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 25, 12 5:16 AM
well same here, I had 2 black bars with the CE and they are here again with the SE ..so it's a no buy for me ...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 6:42 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
sawadee93 wrote:But why should we change our screen resolution just to play the game?
You're right. Unchecking HD should do that for you.

I tried and it did not help ...Also re-install the game but still the same ...."sigh"

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 5:33 AM
But why should we change our screen resolution just to play the game All the icons on the desktop are messed up and when I play a game, I don't have the time to play it at once so I don't want to change my resolution every time I play the game and change it back afterwards
Normally for other games, it changes by itself so I cannot understand why it doesn't for MCF ..I have contacted but I don't have much hope that they will have another solution ...
Quite disappointed here ...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 2:20 AM
cagamenut wrote:I've had it, and can't believe that this is a MCF game. I've installed it 4 times, including the updated version and still can't see the entire screen. 1/4 of the screen is missing and it doesn't matter whether I have High Def checked or not. I also have black borders. I have enjoyed the other MCF games and had planned on buying this one to fill out my punch card. Very disappointing since there are fixes for some problems, but not the resolution problems so many have had.

same here and I refuse to change my screen resolution to play only this game
Shame as I would have liked to buy the CE .....

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 29, 12 2:00 AM
I just love this serie and I wil buy the Classic one ...but ...is it worth to buy also the Story ? Are the HOG scenes the same ? Any big difference between the 2 games ?....Please Rebecca let me know

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 6:22 AM
I did a Beta last October called Garden Spirits and to my surprise, that's exactly this game ..They must have changed the title .....Anybody else did the Beta ??
I played only about 20mn of the Beta as I thought that the game was nothing special ...and I have not played enough of the CE to see if there was any big changes ....

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 12:09 AM
well it's here ...enjoy

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 4:38 AM
snapnhiss wrote:
bfgRhone wrote:Hi fishies,

I'm just going ahead and pop this thread in the <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2508.page>4 Elements II Forum</a>.

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

That kind of defeats the point, if people are in the forum for this game then they're already aware of it.

yeah right

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 12:07 AM
it's 4 Elements II ...been waiting for this game

you were right TeamSD

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 20, 11 12:11 AM
yes...I think TGT should be Jessica's BowWow Bistro

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 1:46 AM
well after reading all your comments, I bought it also with a game credit ...is Imby still on holidays ...she would have been here otherwise

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 6:58 PM
It was yesterday's TGT and is today's new release on the main page

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 12:19 AM
well I have to confess that I did ignore it because of the western theme ....then I guess I will give it a try

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 12:21 AM
bump ...it's here

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 8:19 AM
Terri218 wrote:
carolina67 wrote:Mine downloaded fine and it lets me play, but it's not in full screen mode. There are strips of black at the top and the bottom of the screen. Anyone know what I can do to rectify that? Oh, yes, it says it's set at full screen.
I have the same thing. I was really looking forward to this game but it is so small, it is almost impossible to play.

ditto here

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 8:18 AM
Terri218 wrote:
doccat5 wrote:the items are easy to see (boy is that a nice change).
Are you getting the full screen? Mine is filling only about 80% of the screen which makes it very small and hard to see.

Terry I have the same problem ..it never happened before with any games so I don't understand why this game ??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator