Posts created by deedso

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 8:08 AM
this totally has me lost. it is irritating

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 29, 15 2:34 AM
The graphics aren't crude but the game is definitely not HO. I finished the demo. So far, is just maze type stuff and finding letters of codes to open doors which are hiding within the rooms. Definitely different. Objective is to get out of house by going thru doors.... I actually had to take out paper & pencil and map a maze - haven't done that in a while! I'm tempted to buy just to find out what happens, but am a little worried that the rest of the game is short if demo is most of the size of the full game. interesting...most HOP people will probably hate it (except those who don't!)

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 10, 14 8:33 AM
how do you pump
"real fast", my computer isn't that fast....

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 6:01 AM
Sorry to bother y'all, but I have no potion heater or spoon, and help provides no hint as to where I get these...I've walked thru all scenes I've been in. Can't understand why help leaves both of these items out...like I'm supposed to possess these automatically. Seems none of you have had this problem, so must be me...can you help, please? Thanks!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 14 4:33 AM
I finished game and bonus (I think). Went to play all the HOPs in "extras" for gold medals. Yet, there is 1 that is locked and says I can see when I finish all the HOPs in game. Is there some way I MISSED an HOP??? Anyone see this?

Also, I never got secret achievement either. I played game, bonus game, all HOPs (except the one) in extras. May have to play all the puzzles in extras as well

Thanks for any input. Nice game!

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Mar 9, 14 5:16 PM
Hmmm...the star is out of reach because the ladder rungs are frozen, I have nothing in inventory, and the hint button sends me in a loop to the light tower and back to the totems....it appears that I am jammed. Any suggestions?

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 25, 13 1:08 PM
I am on the floating island in the cave by the trolly. I picked up the glass jar (w/2 horns) & matches from the niche in the wall, but now I don't have the glass jar!....can't find it anywhere.

Update: never mind, I must've been tripping. It wasn't even in the niche...duh

cricketdoll wrote:I am having a problem in the bonus game with the ribbon on the ginger bread house, It continues to turn right when I click left. I have done everything you asked, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doing it, I have even played the game on my husbands computer and my sons but it is still doing it. So BIG FISH it is not my computer, it IS the game. I really would like to continue this game, please please fix it.

I am having this same issue...what is the fix?

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Jan 3, 13 9:25 AM
Cant find hairpin in HOS with sock and chameleon. The walkthroughs don't have a hairpin in the list of objects to find...is this a different version? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator