Posts created by mcmar12

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City on Aug 17, 16 11:37 AM
I'm stuck...can't find a fuse for the cannon, find a hose to put out fire. Any suggestions?

Oil
 posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Aug 16, 16 10:23 AM
Where do I find the oil so I can get something in the vase at the mansion??
I hope the chisel in the vase so I can continue playing
Thanks

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Aug 15, 16 12:42 PM
Well...I was trying to get to level 3 for the sawmill, instead of the food mill...no wonder it didn't work!!

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Aug 15, 16 8:37 AM
I am stuck...can't get the mill to level 3...says I need something with a green face...please help me figure this one out...thanks

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on May 12, 16 4:23 PM
Did the free play, then bought the game. I don't stay long on the game (I have a life elsewhere) but twice, when I go back to it says I will lose any progress. never mentions about saving the game....Tired of starting over every time..Any advice?? Thanks

posted in Black Swan on May 9, 16 6:43 AM
I have the magnet already but the game won't advance until I have the fishing line. What else can I do?

posted in Black Swan on May 8, 16 8:13 AM
Same problem. Please help.

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 16 2:01 PM
I am having the same problem...the dial is so touchy, it goes past the numbers...Am I correct that it goes Right, Left, Right, Left??
Please help me get past the safe!!!

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 8, 16 4:14 PM
Thanks for all your help but I need more help In the lab, the computer wants a code. I read jcsgame tips but I must be brain-dead 'cause I can't figure out what to do to get the code. Please help me. Thanks

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 8, 16 3:39 PM
Thanks jcsgame for the tips,,,will try them.

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 7, 16 5:21 PM
After I entered 270 for the experiment the pod lifted..Her son got out and...what next? thanks jaindough for your help...keep helping me Thanks

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 7, 16 5:08 PM
No, jaindough, the pod did not life up.

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 7, 16 5:06 PM
jaindough wrote:mcmar12, did the machine pod lift open to free the boy seated inside?

posted in Parallels Cross on Feb 2, 16 9:09 AM
I'm in the last cave chamber, entered the # of the experiment but nothing happens. Can someone out there help me out, please? I still have the grapping hook and rope

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Oct 20, 15 5:53 PM
It worked--and I could go on---thanks

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Oct 20, 15 4:35 PM
Will try that

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Oct 20, 15 2:20 PM
OK--I just downloaded it to play--can't get past trying to give the fur report to the manager--he won't take it and I can't advance. Any suggestions? Thanks

posted in BRIDGE CONSTRUCTOR: Medieval on Jun 23, 15 9:16 AM
Oh--thanks!

posted in BRIDGE CONSTRUCTOR: Medieval on Jun 23, 15 8:07 AM
OK--I got this game with my free game offer. However, I'm missing something--can't get the second side of the bridge built--always the red sections. Please give some clue as what to do. Thank you.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 29, 15 1:57 PM
Aha..... didn't go past the last obstacle at the guard tower until I had enough supplies to immediately destroy the tower. Both towers--so the guards never came out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator