Posts created by elizabethp3871

Same old, same old, same old, same old. And, yes, that's my review. It's exactly the same as all the rest of Eipixs' games. They used to be the leader, the one that other devs needed to catch up to. They used to be THE devs. Not anymore. You would think after two years straight of people complaining about their cookie cutter games that they would come up with SOMETHING, ANYTHING new, but nope, not a darn thing. The graphics are as great as always, but other than that, we've played this game at least 200 times already. I know this will get taken down, but I'm hoping once again that SOMEONE will see mine, along with everyone elses, complaints about this. Even at a sale price, none of the Eipix games are worth it anymore. I mean, how hard can it be to come up with some new ways to do things??? C'mon, Eipix, where's all that innovation and motivation you had so many years ago? And now you're taking over all the old greats and turning them all into your same cookie games. Just look what's happened to the wonderful Blue Tea games! The ones that put a twist to great fairy tales!
Well, that's enough, everyone knows what I'm saying. Maybe if enough of us say it and KEEP saying it, they'll start to listen. Maybe the moderators will keep them up long enough for whoever is in charge to finally get the message!
Happy gaming and Merry Christmas fellow fishies!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 7:36 AM
I did, what I was needing was how to play the game. I checked the SG but it only shows the final solution, not how to get there. If anyone finds the time, could you explain to me the basics of what I'm supposed to do to solve the puzzle? Thanks!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 16 2:46 AM
Hello fellow Fishies!
I'm trying to unlock the police the police van at the beginning of the game. It's the one that's a square with different police items on the outer part with brown blank spots in the middle. If you look in the strategy guide, it's on page 5 and it's the first one on the page. I read the instructions and I looked at the strategy guide, but all the SG shows is the solution, but not how to do it.

I was wondering if someone else might be able to help me out with this. I've wasted so much time with it, I only have 30 minutes left to play. Any help at all is greatly appreciated!

Elizabeth

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 16 4:56 PM
To BFG,
I happen to like the frequent and different types of sales that you all offer on a daily basis. It's very rare these days for me to buy a game at full price. (One of them being that a game SO good just came out and I have to have TODAY, but that's not the issue here.) I never have to wait more than a day or two for the right sale type to come along that fits my needs.
It seems the only sale type that they completely did away with was offering game credits at half price. I think I became a member at the end of 2013 and I only saw that sale twice when I first joined. By mid 2014 I've not seen that sale since, and I log on to this site at least once a day. That's the sale I'd like to see again.
Felix's biggest fan,
Elizabeth

And now my game manager won't open. At all. Win10.

Update: I restarted my computer and my game manager reopened with no problems.

I'm on the patio with the telescope. I've opened the box with just one half of the sheers but it won't let me take it out of the box or put anything in it. I keep hitting hint, and it keeps pointing too the inside of the box, but alas, I can go no further.

[Removed by Moderator]

There is a little bug. If you follow the guide exactly once you get in the hall, and then all the way through to the end of the demo, it works fine.

Just wanted to update: I played the sample all the way through and there've been no problems with the sample or my computer. Sometimes Avast can be a little overprotective, but I completely trust BFG, so I wasn't worried bypassing Avast to get it installed. If my instructions weren't clear enough, I'll be happy to rewrite them in a
type style to help walk you through it Just leave me a message, I'll check frequently for the next couple of days.
Again, if you're not sure if you should bypass Avast, please wait for BFG to fix this issue themselves. And always make sure to check the Help Pages to resolve any issues.

Hello Fellow Fishes!
I have Avast, as well, and I got the same message about there not being a path. (I can't remember the whole thing.) The first thing I did, which may or may not have been necessary, I uninstalled it, then reinstalled, when it came time to give permission to install, first I went into my Avast settings, clicked on "Active Protections" then choose
"File System Shield" then choose to turn it off for 10 minutes. Then I opened up my game manager, clicked on "install" then gave permission for it to install, and it installed it perfectly. I went back into my Avast settings and turned my "File System Shield" back on.

A word of advice. Anytime I shut down ANY of my Avast protection, I make sure my computer is in "Airplane" mode. That lets me know there is no way at all that I could be online unprotected. That may not be necessary, but I never take chances.

I've been with Big Fish for years, and not one game sample or game has EVER infected my computer. If you trust them as I do, this remedy with Avast will get your sample installed ready for you to play.

Oh, I'm on a laptop running Windows 10. The only protection I have is Avast. I don't like Windows Defender or McAfee, which is why I choose to have Avast only. I pay once a year for their 3rd tier protection. I really only need the 2nd tier, but they offer me a great sale every year for the 3rd tier, so, why not?

Have fun and happy gaming my fellow Fishies.

P.S. If you're in doubt about letting down your shield, please follow bfg Bellerophen's advice by looking to BFG's Help Pages or by waiting to see if they come up with a solution of their own soon!

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 15 7:01 AM
Micha1234 wrote:check the SG

I did. I already had the answer by just randomly clicking, but it doesn't say 'why' it's the answer.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 15 6:59 AM
BTW, the dartboard puzzle opens Patrick's door in chapter 6.
Here's the 2 puzzles I couldn't figure out:

2nd board: 9, 3, 15, 5, 12 = 4

3rd board: 9, 15, 7, 13 = 5

Again, thanks to any and all who reply!

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 15 6:47 AM
I'm am feeling SO dumb right now! I was almost too embarrassed to ask, but I REALLY need to know the solution to the 2nd and 3rd dart. I don't know if I didn't get enough sleep last night, or, if I'm making this much harder than it needs to be, but I just couldn't figure out what the next number should've been. When I finally just gave up and randomly clicked until I got the right answer, I still couldn't figure out how they came to that conclusion. Math was never my strong suit, but I know this wasn't THAT darn hard to figure out.

The ONLY puzzle I can NEVER do are the slide puzzles. You have a square filled with all the same sized tiles with only one empty space. You move them around until you've made a picture, made a pattern or slide tiles to put numbers in order. We just saw one in a Survivor immunity challenge, that Spencer won, in the season finale. Is there a secret strategy to that?

Thanks, in advanced, to everyone that replies! I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to answer.

P.S. I didn't even think about writing down the puzzle so no one would have to go look it up themselves, so I'm going to go open the game back up and post it in another post.

Thank you all very much! Once I figured it out, I couldn't believe how fun & easy it was. When I very first clicked on a domino and all the numbers around it changed, my brain locked up. I went back and read the reviews again & then came back here to read the replies, and that's when I had a "shoulda had a V-8" moment! LOL! Thanks again for coming to the rescue of my major brain freeze!

I can't believe this! I've never been stumped like this before! I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do in the Domino mini-game. I looked in the strategy guide, but I still don't know what to do. I'm buying this game for sure, so I don't want to skip it just to finish the demo because then I'll have to start from the beginning. I know I haven't played in awhile, but I can't remember being this stuck so early! Kudos to the devs for going all out from start to finish!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 3:33 PM
I''m having the same issue. I know I have it matched perfectly because I used a magnifying glass between the strategy guide and the puzzle. It was 100% correct. I'm hoping the update helps. I really don't want skip, but I'm so frustrated at this point, to keep from hating the game, if the Update doesn't fix it, I'm skipping.

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Feb 24, 15 4:30 AM
I'm at the doll house with a baby doll girl and a knight. I put the baby girl on the sofa and I put the night in the knight room. I have switched those two dolls every which way, I've used the hint button 100 times. I've been stuck here for an hour. If anybody can figure this out, I'd be so grateful. I'll keep checking this forum to see if anyone is stuck before the dollhouse (though it's been easy until here) and get you through it so you can help out me out of this.
Thank you to anyone who replies with help. I'm going to bed for a couple hours, and I'll check this page ASA I get up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator