Posts created by WaveBreaker

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 5:25 PM
Okay - seems you can get past the level without Evelyn. So I'll just build up the bank and go back to buy her

Nothing like answering your own question - but hopefully will help someone else!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 5:03 PM
Ooops!!!! Spent all my money upgrading items and then land at level 30 where you need Evelyn to entertain customers before you can proceed further. $300

Mmmmm!!!! Trying to be creative and think of solutions but are now stumped. Have achieved 3 stars on all proceeding levels so can't go back and earn more money. Can't return items to the store Anyone else have this problem? Or any clever person know a solution.

I can only think to start the whole game from the beginning again!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 14 4:48 PM
Is there a mouse on level 3#6? I've even let it play through just trying to spot the mouse but no luck - any ideas anyone?

Found him! He pops up at the top of the fence in the back of the scene. Hope it helps someone

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 24, 13 12:14 PM
Thanks for your help - you are correct. I just couldn't seem to work it out. Many thanks!

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 24, 13 12:13 PM
Games crashes on new computer running Windows 8 and completely locks machine requiring a full shut down.

Can play fine for a while and then keeps happening. Is there a newer version?

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 10, 13 5:51 PM
Anyone else having issues with the serving table?
I can add items to the table and delete them but not serve them to customers - which is one of the task requirements.
Any clues?

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Aug 11, 13 3:23 PM
Wanted to add my experience to this topic. I too have built roads to all three areas and all hotels are receiving buses and visitors but still says I have not met the 'Build all Roads' mission.

However, this is my second time playing the game through from the beginning and I had no issues the first time.... strange? No change of computers - nothing different in hardware. Mmmmmm ... if I only knew what I did the first time.

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Nov 18, 12 2:43 PM
I also agree and wish to add my name to the list.

PC Games are the majority played in this household. Please continue to support us too.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 9, 12 4:48 PM
Agree with the randomness - I got it on my first time round having completed only 1 research project. However, when really needing it to complete my last wedge step - missed out having completed 5 projects.

So guess it's best to get in early to increase the chances.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 9, 12 4:44 PM
Well done you! Now you've set the bar high.

Many I ask what your score was? I have just finished day 100 with all but the Genius Wedge - missed out on the Knobel Prize and was surprised to see that my score was lower - 977,905 than on my other four attempts when I'd achieved less wedges.

So I guess there's a few bars to aim for - achieving all the wedges in as few days as possible, and achieving the highest score.

Oh and just looked at my trophies for this one - mmm - not so good .... need to do more work here too Much fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator