Posts created by ladyDeehi

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Jul 26, 14 3:33 PM
I have run into the same problem.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 14 2:29 PM
Hi, I am about ready to release the guy in fiery chains. Qi was supposed to get an amulet after I put the grains in the crack by the volcano. Instead, I got a puzzle piece that seems to go nowhere. The strategy guide and the help buttons are of no use. I have a piece I can't use and I cannot get a piece I need in order to progress. Anybody else? Any ideas? Getting sick and tired of games that I can't finish.

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on Sep 20, 13 12:32 PM
Using ipad 2, downloaded IOS 7, and now NONE of my Big Fish games have any sound. Does anyone have a solution? I stockpiled a few when the sales were on, and now I can't even play.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Jul 10, 13 2:55 PM
I'm there, too. I also can't find the sixth victim photo, the hint button shows me where to tap, but it is definitely not there. I don't quite understand about the lamp piece in the inventory...I will poke around.
Poked around. I don't think I missed anything. I think we have a glitch here. I can't get past this point. Any suggestions out there?
I still have a bandage in my inventory, but I can't find any use for it at this time.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jun 25, 13 6:56 PM
Please help. I am playing the iPad version of the game, and I cannot find the horseman's medal. The walkthroughs and the strategy guide seem to omit the info I need. Even the screenshots suddenly show the medal in the inventory, but offer no clue as to how it got there. Can anyone please help?

Once more, I am at a loss. I need the 3 V keys. I found one in the pie, and one in the dirt by the violinist. I can't progress unless I find that 3rd key. Can someone help me out, please?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on May 20, 13 5:33 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for such a detailed response. I hope I can do it. It sounds complicated. I may have been clicking on the wrong door, as well. Why isn't there just a skip button? ~sigh~

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on May 20, 13 5:29 AM
I need help before I give up in frustration. I am in the asylum, with the rotating security keypad. I've down the rope and up the ladder 3 times, each time returning with a new security code. It never seems to be the right code, or else I am not getting back fast enough. But I can't get there faster. There's no skip option either. Any tips out there? P.S. it is the iPad version

OK, I too am totally stuck on the last green gem. I see some of you have the answer, but are only sharing privately. Would anyone be so kind as to fill me in. I am very frustrated at the moment. Thanks!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Sep 23, 12 5:01 PM
I am also having the same problem. Very frustrating. I can't even get into the bedroom, and I am sure I have done everything else correctly. Has anyone contacted the developer yet?

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Sep 22, 12 6:22 PM
I have reached a point where I have put out the fires and changed the future. I have the sun disc, which the strategy guide tells me I need to use on the trunk in the study. However, when I get there, I cant access the trunk. When I hit the hint button, it sends me back to the time machine. When I am in the time machine and click the hint, it sends me to the corridor where there is nothing I can do. In the corridor, if I hit hint, I am directed back to the time machine. I am in an endless loop of nonsense, and am becoming very frustrated with a game that I found promising. Can anyone help?

I too, loved the game, and now am searching for other games of the same calibre. Dire Grove came pretty close, but 13th Skull definitely set the bar for me on all counts. I hope the developers are paying attention, because they have a market here. I will keep checking this site to see if anyone has found an answer!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Apr 9, 12 6:18 PM
Yes, the 13th skull was really great. I loved both of these, for many reasons including great mysteries to solve, long intruiging game play. Drawn was pretty good, a 4 for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator