Posts created by scaring

I have everything I need to proceed, however it will not allow me to zoom in on the gate to place the insignia to play the game to get through to the Foyer, I have deleted the game and reinstalled but it still doesn't allow me to zoon in. I tried everything I can think of, can someone help?

scaring wrote:I got stuck trying to get through the gate. I see there is a fix for this, but can not get the update and I followed the directions to the letter. I am signed in, I went to options/download/search for updates and get nothing. Now what do I do?

I'm getting frustrated. I have deleted and reinstalled and again I am at the end of chapter 4. I have the zoom lens but it won't let me zoon into the gate to put the insignia. This is the same place I was halted last time. It won't let me download the patch or upgrade the game. I don't know what to do now because I can't go forward. Please help.

I got stuck trying to get through the gate. I see there is a fix for this, but can not get the update and I followed the directions to the letter. I am signed in, I went to options/download/search for updates and get nothing. Now what do I do?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 15 11:28 PM
I am using a Dell 8gb ram I7 processer Win7. This game has errored out on me a few times, but I have exited, rebooted and it worked again, but this time is different. I am in Rome, and I was able to put the lion head together but it wouldn't accept the ring. I backed up and was trying to do a couple other things around Rome when I get booted with an error report that had close to 30 errors on it. I did what I had before but now it won't even let me approach the door to put the ring in. I came here looking for answers but every post is locked up tighter than a bank vault for the weekend.
May I ask what is happening and what the fix may be?

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 8:25 PM
I had many of the same issues when I was trying to play it on my laptop with windows 8.1. It would glitch, freeze, go blank... but once I go my laptop with win7 on it back from the repair shop and installed this it ran smooth with no issues what so ever.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 8:25 PM
h_o_addict wrote:I am about half way throught the bonus chapter and need a flint to light the lamp in the jail, but the flint disappeared earlier in the chpater after use. I have been to each location and tried the hint button but am told there is nothing to do in each location. I do notice that in my inventory there is a blank box - perhaps where the flint should be, but I am not able to interact with the square at all.

Very frustrating to get almost to the end of a game (that I paid extra for specifically because I love bonus chapters and achievements) and not be able to complete it. Hoping there is a solution!

Thanks

I am having the exact same issue and can not find anything to resolve it. Downloaded it 4 days ago so supposedly it was fixed. Everything else seem to run okay but like you, I can't finish the game either. I have win8.1 on a laptop I bought 2 months ago.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 8:19 PM
you don't have to light the pipe, at least I didn't. I just handed it to him and the smoke started up.

I have been having a different issue than everyone else. I have win 8.1 and my issue is that the only way I can do anything in this game is to either left click or double tap the mouse pad to do anything in this game including starting it. I found this issue on one other game as well. Is there a simple fix for this?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 12, 14 12:13 PM
khemari wrote:And it was the first thing to happen! Hope yours fixes as well!

Unfortunately, no. It still shows missing and I still have no reward for it. Not sure what to do about it. I should have all the monoliths finished now, but that one just won't show finished.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 6, 14 12:39 PM
I finally got the last Faire of light relic and watched it go into place. The monoliths on the main view shows complete and the Faire of light shimmered and glowed as it does when a relic is completed, yet when I click on it, it still shows that I am missing a relic piece. Has anyone else had this problem? I was so excited about collecting the reward, but it won't let me because of the "missing piece".

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Aug 10, 13 11:41 AM
scaring wrote:
mikeaybar wrote: will not let me back out of the room where the girls were levitating. hint will only tell me to look elsewhere. .cursor only lets me pull up inventory

That's my problem. I've had a lot of issues with this game, but now I am at the end and can't finish because I can't exit this stupid room. What is supposed to be done?

Never mind. Mikeaybar - Zoom into the streams leading from the girls to the witch. You will be transported to where you need to be.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Aug 10, 13 11:38 AM
mikeaybar wrote: will not let me back out of the room where the girls were levitating. hint will only tell me to look elsewhere. .cursor only lets me pull up inventory

That's my problem. I've had a lot of issues with this game, but now I am at the end and can't finish because I can't exit this stupid room. What is supposed to be done?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 10:49 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and the problem still won't fix. It involves the pipes. I do not have the correct pipes or caps to use. According to the guide, I should have 2 pipes that connect to the left and one cap that connect upward and I don't have any of those. Is there a update that resolves this problem?

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 12 5:41 PM
As you can tell from my icon I do not post often, however I felt I needed to throw in my two cents here.

I have bought close to 200 games, mainly HOS or adventure, and tend to prefer the CEs because I like the bonus games and the artwork I get. This game.... it wasn't worth it.

I did not care for the HOSs because most were very monochrome and difficult to see. Add in the bright or flickering lights and I quickly got headaches.

The ending (bonus content) is the worst. It took me all of 15 minutes to finish and even that left me hanging and just wandering the castle trying to find an actual end to the game.

Dark and disturbing I can deal with, but I do not need my hand held throughout the entire game telling me exactly what to do (except where needed) and the constant voiceover that said the same thing everytime I went to that particular area... a printed text would have been better.

The areas that really needed help was some of the puzzles. A button which gave a basic hint on how to play them could have helped on a couple... there was nothing unless you went to the stradagy guide. I hate to do that because it tells you everything you need to do when I want to figure that part out on my own.

I don't regret purchases often but this one I do. I enjoyed Empress of the deep one and two, but this game needs to go back to the drawing boards and be revamped into something worth the $14 you pay for it. I don't believe it is worth the SE price either, maybe the CE for the 2.99 special may work.

Sorry BF, this game doesn't even get 1 star from me and I am most unhappy about paying the price I did for the CE version. I'd demand a refund if I thought I would get it.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 12 4:58 PM
WebsiteBoomzap wrote:
laurakay76 wrote:Chris, thank you so much for this beautiful series of games! Please consider adding a fourth game, so we can find out what that 'dark presence' is that's been pursuing Sophia. Her story has been a glorious one, and one that I'm delighted to replay again and again, but it needs a true ending!

Also, please give the pocket dragon a name.

Of course, I can't tell you *officially* that there will be another Awakening... But I *will* say that we're pretty curious what happens to Sophia next as well, and we're in a position to do something about that curiosity...

Oh - and around here, we call the Pocket Dragon "Pokegon" - but maybe she needs a real name... We're open to suggestions.

No suggestions on the name, just one question in regards to this post.... WHEN? Sorry, got real excited for a moment when I realized there would be a fourth game. LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator