Posts created by rosesense

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 22, 18 4:44 AM
One combo that produces the magic fish of maturity is the razorback pufferfish and royal goldfish.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 13, 18 1:18 PM
stellasofie, you can get a tangerine stickfish by crossing a striped foxface with a bluetip snooper.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 9, 18 6:50 AM
I assume you aren't manually feeding the fish any longer? Do you have the snail and all of the other upgrades? Are any of your fish sick? If you could give us more information, perhaps we can help.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 3, 18 4:50 AM
Jenny, I agree about a Plant Tycoon 2.

To speed up the hatching and growing, buy the instabirth and instagrow in supplies. My other recommendation is to only breed the magic fish at first, especially the guppy which will earn at least 300 each. Once the money is built up, you can buy the insta supplies and game moves right along.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 1, 18 4:21 PM
Congrats, I finished today, also.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 1, 18 4:20 PM
Thank you, that was my last one.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 31, 18 2:29 PM
It is in the upgrades section, scroll close to the end.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 28, 18 12:15 PM
Go into options and stop time. Nothing will happen until you come back to the game and start time again in options.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 28, 18 6:56 AM
For Magic Fish of Spawning, cross Snubbed Rainbowfish with Oriental Flashfish
For Golden Guppy of Isola, cross Spined Flatfish with Snubbed Rainbowfish

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 24, 14 3:29 PM
Thanks for the info. I just canceled my membership. I don't like not being told about this in advance.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Feb 13, 14 12:06 PM
I had multiple freezing issues but finally turned off the screensaver and full screen option and no more freezing.

Love both of the Grave Mania games.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Feb 13, 14 12:04 PM
Love the game and after turning off screensaver and full screen, I had no more freezing issues, hooray.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Feb 13, 14 12:03 PM
I turned off screensaver and full screen and no more freezing issues for me. HTH others.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 12 7:14 AM
My first post on here because I love this game. I bought it without a trial since I knew it would be great after reading the positive reviews.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator