Posts created by KushkaW

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 5, 17 10:10 AM
I was just looking at the Casual Arts game site - and they have an ad up for Christmas Wonderland 8 for PC- and they state "Coming Soon" - but they don't state how soon -

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 9:56 PM
Thank You SynthpopAddict for posting these - I was only getting through 1 puzzle out of every 4 before I found your solutions -

I am good with the regular boards - I am on level 148 and have never failed to get all the stars and only failed to get badges twice, but I just couldn't get the puzzles without your help.

Again Thank you!

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 8:42 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Few issues in this game - does anyone else have the same problem with the "guide" opens at the first page of each chapter but can't find where to turn over to the next page so no help at all!!

I am having the same problem with the guide - it just shows the first page of a chapter - can not get to second page!! HELP!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 13 1:59 PM
I have a become stuck toward the end of the bonus chapter.

After I finished the HOP that caused transformation of the 4th orb - the hatred one - I did not take the orb from the hand but used the map to get back to the cages.

Now the orb has disappeared. I can't get it back. Which means not only that I can not finish the bonus chapter, but also when I leave the game and exit out, when I go back in, instead of letting me choose to play the extra games I won for finding all the roses, it takes be automatically back to where I was in the bonus chapter without the orb,

I would not mind not finishing the bonus chapter, but I would like to play the chapters I won for finding the roses! Is there anyway to get to them now?

How are Power Bonuses achieved? At the end of a game I am often awarded a "Power Bonus", but I can't figure out what I did to earn it.

I have become addicted to this one - after playing it through twice ( and on two accounts so I could let it "sleep" in one while I played on another) I finally broke down and bought "unlimited coffee", which, being a member, only cost 2.79 instead of 3.99 -
I had not realized I would get a discount -

I need gapes to mix a formula - and I can't find them anywhere. Were are the grapes?

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 14, 12 6:54 PM
KushkaW wrote:
ginny46 wrote:Played demo the game ran fine. After I purchased and installed, I can't see any words. The first hidden object scene that I came upon is unplayable due to the item list being empty. Have tried closing and reopeniing to no avail. I will try reinstalling and see if that works. Is anyone else having the same issue?

The same has happened to me, demo ran fine, but after buying played the first HOS at the wharf and there is no text in the item list.

I tried reinstalling and still had the same problem when the game picked up at the 5 HOS - at the wharf- a blank item list. But then I decided to play from the start to see if all HOS were a problem or just that one and so I started again as a new user - and have been playing for well over an hour as a new user - pass the 5th HOS that was not showing the item list and everything is working fine.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 14, 12 5:18 PM
ginny46 wrote:Played demo the game ran fine. After I purchased and installed, I can't see any words. The first hidden object scene that I came upon is unplayable due to the item list being empty. Have tried closing and reopeniing to no avail. I will try reinstalling and see if that works. Is anyone else having the same issue?

The same has happened to me, demo ran fine, but after buying played the first HOS at the wharf and there is no text in the item list.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 12 12:13 PM
I did not find the windmill-crystal forge on the map. Looked at the picture in the guide and recognized that it was of that place under the floor of the windmill where the sandbag dropped through. I just clicked there from the windmill - and after I opened the "door" ahead of me - the crystal forge appeared on the map referring to the place beyond the "door".

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 11, 12 10:09 PM
I had the same problem - I have a 9 month old Dell Inspiron running Windows 7.
I wrote [removed by Moderator] and got this response:

[removed by Moderator], Mar 07 11:04 (MSK):
Hello,
Thank you for contacting our Support Team. Unfortunately, this game does not work with the Video Cards of the
type that you have. The problem is not in the Operating System. The game works correctly with Windows 7 of all
its versions. You have the Video Card Intel HD Graphics Family. Our developers are looking for a computer with
the same Video Card to find the cause for the problem and resolve it.
In this situation I would like to offer you an exchange. If you would like to have the game exchanged for you,
please, send me the copy of your Confirmation Letter to identify the order.
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Have a good day!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator