Posts created by bratzgram

posted in Mushroom Age on May 25, 10 10:32 AM
Anyone know if there is a walkthrough for Mushroom Age? I am playing with my granddaughter and would really appreciate the help. Please let me know where to find it if there is one.
Thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on May 18, 10 4:24 PM
I just finished magic Encyclopedia: Illusions and Deadstories. I really enjoyed both. Loved Illusions! Now I was going to try the other Magic Encylopedia games but after reading the reviews am a bit afraid they will be a let down. Any one have any good ideas on what to try next?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 10, 10 11:38 AM
HELP!!!! I have made it to the end of chapter 1 but can't pick up the mandrake root to place on the ships engine. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do. I did go to the walkthrough and think I have done all I should but I can't pick that rotten thing up. Love this game so far but would like to move on now!!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 10 10:09 AM
I have only been a member a couple months and never posted but I need some advice. I have purchased several games and all ran smoothly. With Love Chronicles the spell, however, I am having cursor problems. I can't stand to play for more than 30 min at a time because the cursor is very slow and jerky. I think I would really enjoy this game (I play with my 5yr. old grand daughter) but it makes me very uptight when it won't run correctly. I have tried not using custom cursor. Anyone one out there with more experience and advice? I would really appreciate it. This problem will definitely make the game time longer but I may lose my mind first. HELP!!!

posted in Shutter Island on Apr 26, 10 6:01 AM
Thanks Everyone! I came to the forum for info on Shutter Island. I played the trial and was disappointed and wanted to know if it got any better. Now I know. I won't waste my money on it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator