Posts created by wxman77477

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 7:29 AM
I already had the other half of the map (or as it is called "Torn Paper"). it seems that I need to be on top of the Bandit's Hog to work on the puzzle. But I do not know how to move the Hog.

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 7:01 AM
I'm at the Bandit's Camp, have a telescope and torn paper. What do I do next?

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 12 8:53 AM
I cannot beat the "Best Time" on the Swamp or the Forest. I do not see anyway to beat those times.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on May 19, 12 7:30 AM
I too am having a problem with getting gold on this level. All other levels have I have gold. How did anyone do it on level 37?

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Apr 18, 12 2:06 PM
When in the world is BF going to issue a corrected version of Titanic? It has been too long.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 21, 12 5:59 AM
Never mind, I got 18 Gold

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 21, 12 5:58 AM
Never mind, I got 18 Gold

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 20, 12 11:40 AM
OK, I have gone through the game twice and gotten gold on every level except 18. Please someone, what is the secret?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 19, 12 11:01 AM
Slavicdiva,
I had gotten gold on 14 before, but just barely. Using your method I got gold with time to spare.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 17, 12 7:49 AM
I got gold on 22. In general terms this is how I did it.

First get repeating food and stone supplies. Work across bridge and get food, build farm and house. While producing farm, work up and to the right to get stone, build mine.

Gather water and alway buy extra time throughout play.

Now produce from farm and mine upgrading when you can with two workers. The third work up to center lot and build warehouse.

Keep producing farm and stone and upgrade house once, and upgrade warehouse, farm, and mine to maximum. At the same time work up to the gold mine.

Work up to the upper right plot and build a shooter house, at the same time upgrade gold mine and house to maximum.

Work to gators, open up two more lots. Build house on one temple on other.

Take out Water Guys and build all remaining bridges.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 16, 12 11:10 AM
I have achieved gold on all levels except 18 and 22. Any suggestions?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 16, 12 11:06 AM
I have achieved gold on all levels except 18. Any suggestions?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 16, 12 5:31 AM
Well CherryCoke09, how did you do it? What order of buildings and upgrades?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 15, 12 12:59 PM
I have not seen at anytime that stocking goods is necessary in a warehouse. That is, the amount of goods one can have is unlimited without a warehouse. Some games (e.g., MKFTP series) have a limit to the number of good that can be accumulated without a warehouse, but this game I have not seen any limit. So I ask, maybe more appropriately, what good is a warehouse.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 15, 12 11:07 AM
What does a warehouse produce?

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 25, 11 4:15 AM
Yes, there is a time limit. See gold bar at bottom of screen

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 19, 11 11:41 AM
Can anyone help me here?

I figured it out. In order build, chief house with chief, sawmill, 3 wood huts. One worker at fishing, one at sawmill, 2 each at mines. Trade for stone. With this I reached Gold Star.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator