Posts created by Crow12000

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 14 8:21 PM
Marjasinstar wrote: Crow, I'll make sure to send some flints your way. You might also want to put wheat on your wishlist. You will be needing a lot of it.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to put it on my wish list and can't seem to logically figure it out in game. I'm assuming you mean I'm going to need more than the 190 bags of grain I have already. Not surprising I thought I had a lot of linen jutes as well but more than half of them went in the first half of building the mill.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 14 6:13 PM
I am in desperate need of flints as I just discovered how many more linen jutes I have to have to open the water mill.

If any of my very wonderful neighbors would please just gift me flints for the next few days I would greatly appreciate it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 14 6:01 AM
Hi,

I found this old thread the other day while searching for some info on duels and I found it really helpful and informative.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/270457.page#5615996

It explained a lot about power levels and there is talk of the backpack/chest in there as well. Hope this helps some, I find the whole dueling thing very confusing myself.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 14 8:50 AM
deborahpeters wrote:This may be a dumb question but when and where should you use the Gloomy Silence and the Nautilus Pallium talismans?

I'm so glad you asked this as I was just wondering the same thing!

I'm confused about the exact parameters as well. The descriptions says it effects "some areas" what does that mean. Is it all the areas you have access to? Is it only the areas in one location ie: Bellows manor vs secrets of Paris? Does it also work when doing one of the timed areas like the hobbit hut or Ifrin Palace?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 14 5:14 AM
Being a lower level player trying out the competitions at this time I can say that, yes it does feel a little intimidating to be up against a 100+ player. However I'm personally much more intimidated by the ticking clock and the nature of the competition itself than what any other player is doing. So far I suck at them and they make me really nervous which just snowballs the minute I can't find something. The only thing I can do about that is continue to play and get more confident and relaxed about it, oh and mute that ticking clock feature.

It's not like you get penalized if you lose either. Nothing gets taken away from you even if your in a guild you don't lose points by not placing. I don't see what the big deal then is if you do lose to anybody at any level.

I have cancelled out of a competition but only because it went to 4 players and I didn't want to have to reboot the game at that moment due to the freeze up at the end. So there are reasons to cancel out that are legitimate.

I had my game freeze up the other day in the middle of competition and it wouldn't let me do anything at all. I felt like a moron just sitting there whilst my competitor racked up the points but I didn't cancel and reboot the game until after the competition was over, they did after all deserve their prize.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 14 10:26 AM
Just an FYI I got the hovering ghost in the museum of perfume in Paris, but there wasn't a ghost. I actually got two of them in different search modes but definitely no ghost was involved.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 22, 14 1:44 PM
Marlena7745 wrote:I have visited 4 times the Boulangerie with the Marine Queen but with no results, it is the only one I need and I do not have diamonds to by it. It is very frustrating. Someone can help please?

If your referring to the nut chocolate I don't think the room is important only that it's in Paris and that it's the Marine Queen. I don't even have the Boulangerie open and I've found that chocolate there.

I wish I could send you what I have since I'm not participating in that event but I don't think they can be gifted.

If there is a way to do that and anyone wants to let me know I would happily send you the chocolate.

ps: I found that chocolate on the boat if that helps at all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 22, 14 11:55 AM
Pffft...save them for a rainy day. I want them NOW! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Oops, did I say that out loud? My bad.

Thanks, Marj as always for your help.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 22, 14 9:44 AM
Ok, today's question: What is Poseidon's Trident?

I've got the stuff to assemble it but no task, just came via chasing ghosts. I looked at the wiki and didn't find any specific information and it has no description in the game itself.

Just wondering if it does anything other than give a huge gold and experience boost? Is there any reason I should wait to assemble it?

Not like I'm impatient or anything.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 17, 14 10:49 AM
Todays question is about the runes. I get that the Mayan runes are basically a gift puzzle to be done as many times as you like. The dragon runes confuse me just a bit.

Is it a quest? Meaning I wouldn't really be going in to do anything other than start a timed quest. Once you find the dragon is there any reason to clear any more of the labyrinth? Anything amazing out there under all those clouds?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 16, 14 8:07 AM
I'm a new player and I'm loving this game. I found it a bit frustrating at first due to the low energy level and the amount of gems needed to buy any item. However, once I went to the forum and read up on the gaming tips and advice that other players had posted and got some great neighbors I really got into it.

I think the graphics are fantastic and it's a good mix of explore/puzzle options. I find the ghosts and room changes challenging and really that's what I'm looking for in a game a good challenge.

I think the key for getting into the game as a new player is to not try to do all the quests and challenges on offer but to focus on learning the game and gaining experience. Since there are players of all levels playing I think it's great that they offer different challenges and quests to keep them playing.

I also don't mind running out of energy at times as I can then go and do other things with my day and come back later and play again. I love the fact that the game evolves and is not a rush to the finish.

If you want to be able to play for hours and "complete" a game you should probably buy one of the many hidden object games that are single player.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 15, 14 1:00 PM
That is just the way of things it seems.

2 days ago I really needed a dryad and a unicorn (still do) and had 4 of those monster creatures from the challenge I wasn't playing. So I broke down and cleared those out and what did I get? 4 scarecrows, that's what.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 15, 14 12:19 PM
I of course have another question. Is there any reason to assemble artifacts I've already assembled, other than for the experience and gold I mean?

I've got 3 mystic drinks and 2 malachite boxes I can assemble at this time. I'm assuming I can do so just for the xp and cash and that would be a good thing. Obviously the artifacts that give you bonuses your going to assemble as often as possible.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 14 12:13 AM
Thanks for the info and advice. Sounds like I just need to be patient and not focus so much on the task bar.

If Paris is going to be full of mimes than I'm pretty sure I can wait quite awhile before I go there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 14 10:59 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't very clear on the question. I guess what I really want to know is do they show up on the map of Bellow's Manor. The wiki lists them as being in Secrets of Paris so that is my confusion. It seems I may be getting a bit ahead of myself.

I did go through the Guild Quests to get the items to assemble the key but I've not opened the portal to anywhere as of yet.

I need the charges for the "power of water" I'm assuming. Seems I still will have to get rid of all of the monster creatures anyway.

While I'm asking these newbie questions here's one more. If I have all the items and artifacts to assemble one of the artifacts from the Mayan rune but I don't have it as a task. Should I wait to assemble it until I do?

I have the task to assemble the necklace, which I don't have yet, but I do have all of the voodoo mask but not the task.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 14 10:22 PM
I've just found all the objects to complete the Silver Key of Sparks however I'm a bit confused about the two artifact charges.

One comes from helping the mime and the other from the hunchback. Is this if you help the creatures on your own map or when you visit neighbors?

I've only ever seen them when visiting neighbors and currently have a map full of the creature from the vampire challenge (which I'm not playing). I don't want to start clearing them I don't have the possibility of getting one of the ones I need.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 14 10:07 PM
Zitro, I was one of those lucky newbies that you accepted as well, so thanks!

As for ruzzappa I also had he/she as a new neighbor and had the exact same thing happen, twice a day for 3 straight days. I thought it might be some sort of technical glitch so I sent them an in game message to alert them. He/She just dropped me altogether so I'm still clueless as to what was going on there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 11, 14 9:27 AM
Thanks for the info and the link.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 14 1:44 PM
Hi all beginner player level 10 looking for good neighbors.

Code: TyZEBH

Howdy, almost level 16 now and totally addicted to the game. Love how having neighbors changes things. I've got plenty of room for more as I've only got about 20 neighbors so far. I play daily (I did mention the addiction didn't I?) and gift and am hoping to get more daily players to add me to their list.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator