Posts created by roses_r_red

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 24, 15 5:05 PM
Thank you! What a surprise! Looks like they really do listen to you eli. Where are you going to boost first?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 15 11:04 AM
I'm on board too! Would love to do a winter/Christmas themed manor, but you need more than a week of the specials to figure out what you need to complete your grounds.
I think we are all still really upset over not getting the trick or treaters. Those of us with multiple manors were really looking forward to adding them to our latest grounds. I would have preferred them to the pumpkinhead. Just let them be available all year so we do not have to continue pestering the mods

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 11, 15 5:05 PM
It would be nice if the unicorn was made available for sale or as a premium gift. It's already programmed so it should not be that big a deal. It would make a nice farewell gift. Don't you think it would be fun to have a corral full of unicorns on your farm?

The dragon we will never see again. It was sooo long ago and I doubt it was ever updated as more land opened up. I also doubt we will see the rest of the land open up. Oh well. At least we know for sure so we can finish decorating that final corner. I myself have 9 manors. Several are at level 99. I will still play and will probably eventually open another. I am soooo hooked.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 29, 15 10:23 AM
Just goes to $100,000,000, and keeps on going

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 14 11:38 PM
_G4il_ wrote:And I just found GRIZZLY GROTTO. Please accept my invite for your free Premium Gift!

1 Bones Boulevard

1 Bones Boulevard bestowed many lovely gifts upon Grizzly Grotto.
Accept these shrunken heads (sprouts) in appreciation of your generosity.

Perhaps a margarita to help wash them down

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 17, 14 12:15 AM
I'm a lurker and proud of it. I keep busy with 6 manors so not a lot of time for chitchat. My newest manor would love a gift...GRIZZLY GROTTO. Am also happy to send gifts to others. Just waiting for your command. By the way, you look good in pink

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 14 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday Nevada!

Nevada became a state on October 31, 1864. We are 150 years old today.

Now let the party begin!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 14 7:12 PM
OOOH... The ravens are eating the spiders...YUCK!!!

How bout I grab the ouija board out of Spirit Party. Had a lot of fun with one in college....loooong time ago.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 28, 14 4:33 PM
I have lots of juicy apples for bobbing...or making into cider.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 7, 14 1:05 PM
I made fudgy brownies yesterday. Hope you don't mind day old. Better take a nap so I can kick up my heels tonight! I'll grab the popcorn out of the last scene too.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 4, 14 9:21 PM
I have seen other manors crash when they get to 99. Makes me nervous as one of my manors will be there soon. Last year it took DM 3 months to get me up and running again. They had me jumping through hoops...try this...do that...change this. It was very frustrating, but I love this game and was happy when we finally got it working again. I now have 4 manors going so I'll never have to go through that withdrawal again. Hope you can get back very soon.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 4, 14 9:09 PM
forgot I have 4 manors

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 3, 14 9:05 PM
The re made scenes look like the game is being reworked for a ten year old. Too bad. All we ever asked for was to lighten some of the extremely dark corners where items were impossible to see.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator