Posts created by porkyfish

Can't play Domini games when they first come out ...wait for a while maybe update or patch but can play ok months after release ,,running Windows 10 on a 64bit laptop...no problems with other games. anyone else having the same problem??

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 2:59 PM
was able to finish level 2 after doing tasks in order, removed barricade after talking to Vikings...hope that helps..ran out of time on demo..maybe game require a patch or update???

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 12:38 PM
same issue as bettums,,,,,characters stop and game will not continue

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 4:29 PM
Can't get gold..seems impossible, workers go back to ship after each pickup 2 or 4 moves and bang ! stars are gone Is anyone getting gold or it it just me needing a tuneup?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 9:10 PM
Rmuh wrote:Same problem for me, start screen is frozen. I have played all the Weather lord series with no problems at all and was delighted to see another one so quickly. Please fix it asap. Sadly I paid for it without trialing as I was sure I wanted it. I wish I hadn't now.

Me too, hopefully devs can fix soon

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Apr 26, 16 2:50 PM
Can't find the key to open safe.....any help on this?? brings me to full stop on game

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 15 1:37 PM
swagerboy1 wrote:I am play the main game I need to go back to the wrecked ship from the water fall with a rope with an anchor to climb out but game wont show a back arrow and the hint shows I need to go back to do something but I don't get that option.
can someone help please

same issue here....please fix

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 20, 15 2:23 PM
yes, how frustrating. ..
help !

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 14 12:23 PM
Thank you for posting this....I am now able to continue the game!!!

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on May 6, 14 7:09 PM
Any tips on getting this one, driving me cluckers!!!

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 21, 14 1:22 PM
nevermind I got it, made workers and finished left side as quickly as possible using freeze bonus, continued setting up everything on the right, once all built used speed up workers and freeze bonus while workers built bridge...just made it! good luck!

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 21, 14 1:01 PM
Any tips , trying to get gold driving me nuts . Tried using freeze time, speed up workers just can't seem to master this level.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Apr 14, 13 11:02 PM
Thank u...it was driving me nuts!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Mar 18, 13 2:07 PM
Near the end of accumulating 29 each of wood and sailcloth u need to sell your animals and anything else in your inventory . That way u will have enough room for 30 and make your ship.

posted in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements on Jan 23, 13 12:22 PM
ejlrm wrote:I get to the part where I have the 4 elements and am told to go to Transylvania and that's it. It crashes. I've tried all of the hints and tips to fix it but to no avail...This was more expensive than other games, it would be great if it worked. Thanks!

Me Too! same thing arghh! Going to replay using diff name new game arghh!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 13 9:55 PM
Hi
I have been an avid PC game player since commadore 64 text adventures, Enchanter, Zork etc . Having happily played through the advances in technology, etc. I am so thrilled with the NR games . I love the feeling of being immersed in such a feast for the senses, I consider them my favs and works of game perfection! The only flaw, in my opinion is the loss of the innocent boy. I would have rather he got back home , a lot of that is because I am a mother . I am looking forward to your new games!

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Jun 20, 12 11:48 AM
hi
Still can.t get past this level, starting to really dislike this game. Is there a casual play or easy to help get past to the next levels ?

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on May 25, 12 11:05 AM
Yes, without waiting to pass go. One of the beautiful games.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Apr 20, 12 7:37 PM
I can not keep mr Chow FRom being eaten...I have tried everythong and its getting to the point where I am not enjoying the game. Any clues?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator