Posts created by greenshade

thank you, desandnrs, I had just finished writing to customer service about this then thought to come to the forum.....

I wonder how many sales they will lose today because of this........

off to try to purchase with the code PARABLES.....

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 6:42 AM
I was SO disappointed that ON this holiday there wasn't a better sale so I could purchase the game/games I was waiting to buy.

I even checked my email to see if there wasn't a special sale for game club members.

No such LUCK .

AM IN LOVE with this game!!!!!! I love the fact that it IS old school Blue Tea. I adore the FROGS (the fragmented hidden objects), the artwork, the storyline, the nod to previous cases..... even the map is old school and not transportable.

I have tor read everything because there isn't always a magnifier to tell you something needs to be done there, but the description will.

While older Blue Tea Dark Parables could be 9 or 10 chapters long I will be satisfied with the 6 plus bonus.

Played the beta, a few minutes of the demo and now I wait for a good sale to appease my budget.

BLUE TEA HEAVEN here!

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 4:18 AM
Two people I know who got an early release of the game report that there is a glitch at the end of the game so can't play the bonus.

posted in Spellarium 2 on Nov 27, 17 6:19 AM
I just want to welcome you because you are one of the few who visit the forum and so kindly offer your support.

I was SO happy to start playing the demo and right off the bat I had to put my thinking cap on and study what I needed to do and figure out the game play.

I have to admit I haven't bought one of your games since Laruaville 5 because it seemed the challenge was to NOT make bombs... but this one was challenging me again.

Anyway after a few boards of playing the demo I knew I was back in love, purchased it, and will be back and forth playing Laruaville 4 (because it's Christmas) and this new Spellarium.

Hugs from Cinci

Ditto to everything being said and I would love to see a game where creative HOs outnumbered the puzzle after puzzle after puzzle. In this beta/demo the HOs were uninspired and simply quit after encountering a puzzle in almost every action I needed to take. If it had been a better sale for Club Members I would have gotten another game by the Heads... Donna Brave.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 17 10:59 AM
When will this game ever become an SE. Have been waiting forever for several of them but since they all come out as CE's now they never are being offered as SEs.

HOPAs seem to always do that. Why not time management?

posted in The Unseen Fears: Body Thief Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 17 8:59 AM
I ADORED the beta for this game.. found it to be long on creativity and adventure. Will puchase as soon as a good sale is available.

posted in Spellarium on Feb 27, 17 3:28 AM
I have 1 - 5 of the Laruaville games and am CONSTANTLY replaying 1 - 4 because each one is so unique in it's challenges and different kinds of bombs, fire, ice, stone, etc.

However have only played #5 once because there was so little challenge.. way too many bombs !

Spellarium plays almost exactly like #5. Please oh please, developer go back to your unique gameplay and challenge in these match 3 games.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 5:37 AM
One year, many moons ago I actually got a postcard in the mail during the holidays in appreciation for being a club member.. with a code for a free SE.
The following year I received in the MAIL again a poster for Mystery Case Files Shadow Lake. (which promptly went into the garbage as I'm not a teenager putting up posters)

While I would never expect something like that to happen again it would be nice to receive some sort of "gift" of appreciation especially to start the year out new.

I certainly would have purchased the new Vermillion Watch but as you say "wait wait".. and I will.

Hugs from Cinci

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 5:16 AM
I will pass on this one..... to me, Rite of Passage games lost their appeal some time ago after the groundbreaking first one. I will admit playing only a short time before making my decision.

If you love puzzles, you will love this one. I don't, especially when every time I used a card I had to do one.. arg! hate to have to "recharge" amulets, cards, etc. Time consuming and unnecessary, in my humble opinion.

I appreciate adventure and creative hidden objects scenes more and this one had neither.. I especially detest having to pick out symbols among a plethora of other symbols which makes me go cross-eyed and frustrated. (where's the creativity in that?)

At any rate, will delete this demo... and continue to wait for games more to my liking.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 3:08 AM
I'm not stuck or need help yet but can't pass up the opportunity to say how much I love your games!! I have ALL of them and knew this one was already out and have been waiting for it.

I not only have all your games but have all the game icons lined up on my computer screen and play them all the time!

Hugs from Cincinnati

posted in Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily on Oct 12, 16 3:04 AM
Anyone who is familiar with their games 9 Clues, it plays exactly like that.

I only played the demo for a short time to check it out and while I love 9 Clues, this game plays with little challenge, more of a beginner game (it may get more challenging as the game goes on) and I will have to consider whether to purchase it or use a coupon code.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 3:50 AM
sazoria, oh happy day!! I'm another one who was stuck on the brain! I KNEW if I came to the forum I might find a clue as how to get it open. (the guide wasn't much help) So now, thanks to this help I can continue the game.....

Hugs from Cinci

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 16 9:53 AM
Fingers crossed for a GOOD sale for club members on Sat. because I really want to get this game!!

From the beta I remember that great and innovative use of inventory items (not your usual tweezers to retrieve something) and good hos (and not your usual Eipix fare)!

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 11:56 AM
This game is definitely on my 'buy' list but not this weekend. Wish when BF had a "half off" sale it would be half off if you're not a member but also a real half off price for Game Club members.

I will wait.. somewhat impatiently.

Hi Boris, I cannot express my graditude enough to a developer who actually takes the time to come to the forum to TALK to us. (wondering why others don't do it - it's such a rarity).

Queen's Quest 2 was such a BLAST to play the beta and I'm hoping there haven't been too many changes to the final game.

I'm really surprised to see it offered on a Tuesday.

Hugs from Cinci

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 7, 16 7:10 AM
I LOVE this developer and replayed a bit of the beta and then part of the demo and was pleased to see there were quite a few changes from the beta for the better.

EXTREMELY happy to finally see a good game offered that was NOT one of the many prominent developers on the site.. and will always purchase games from THIS developer.

HAPPY to see this released as a SE on sale to boot.

Other games from this developer and I have them all:

Namariel Legends. Iron Lord
Witches Pranks Frog's Fortune
Dreamscapes the Sandman
Dreamscapes Nightmare's Heir
Fall of the New Age
Sea Legends Phantasmal Light
Robin's Island

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 10:22 AM
MarkAlan wrote:Some excellent puzzles and creative Hidden-Objects scenes marred by yet another story of demon possession and an extremely short game.

Was disappointed I was able to stay IN the asylum for the whole game. After the demo it quickly became just another HOPA.. with the usual gratuitous "fight the monster". Super short. disappointed because I was looking SO forward to this game after playing the demo.

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 1:54 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator