Posts created by roberta3

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 23, 18 2:37 PM
how di explode the chest? thanks for any help

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 9:45 AM
I can't find the last artifact. Also, where is level 25?

posted in Fall of the New Age on Aug 30, 14 10:16 AM
When I realize I have missed an object,like the knife in the first adventure, I can't pick it up when I leave the area. this happen again in the Alchemy adventure. I have restarted 3 times. This was a free game, but it is impossible to enjoy the game when it refuses to play nice. Please find a fix and put it on line. thank you

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 24, 14 6:26 PM
This was a nice long game. The only issue I have is the end. Mab went to a great deal of trouble in the game to exact her revenge. So she goes away without even a cackle or a future threat. Women in "game land" sure are good sports. She should have at least given some one warts.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 14 2:27 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. In the bonus chapter we meet Bor's daughter. I think before she started acting in video games she was on Gray's Anatomy, Dr. Addison Montgomery.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame on Jun 29, 14 6:36 AM
You need to rub the piece of coal over the bottom of the next page, You will then see the key to open.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 14 8:46 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. I thought the story was quite interesting. The whole thing is a parable about real life. Making mistakes and trying to fix them, except for the cat. I like cats so he did not bother me. even tho the game was "easy", I think the story line was good and the games fit the story very well. It was fun for an evening, and I will probably play again, to find all the coins.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood on May 21, 14 9:48 PM
excellent game. I liked it better than maple creek. I figured out who was behind the locked door about half way thru the game. The ending begs for the next chapter in the series, much the Davy Jones stories.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood on May 21, 14 9:44 PM
this takes a lot of back and forth. when it is cleaned to the games satisfaction, you will be able to move the wheels.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis on May 13, 14 6:30 PM
This is a great game. The ending is complete, yet leaves room for a sequel, or prequel.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis on May 12, 14 2:21 PM
I could not this game to download on my desktop. So I tried my laptop. Since I refused to give up, I ,let the game down load over nite. It took about 18 hours very slowly, then poof it was done. I have had no trouble playing the game. It may have my cable provider, or aliens. By the way this is a great game with a cool story line and great graphics. For fans of the John Carter Of Mars series, this is a different approach.

Perhaps this is an alternate NYC. To my knowledge, there are no secret subways and underground cities in our time line. Green goo attacking bad guys also not a common place thing. Maybe the developers were influenced by Thomas Halperin's "A Winters Tale".

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 3, 14 10:44 AM
i got to the end of the se after it crashed. i thought the crash might be part of the game.

now i am hooked. it is "adelantado "all over again.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 3, 14 6:56 AM
if any one has finished, please help.
are the locked doors in the mothers room and in the hallway to be opened or are they
red herrings?
thanks

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life on Feb 21, 14 7:39 AM
is there a prequel to this story? how did the heroine get the magic orb? thank you for your answers

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jan 13, 14 8:27 AM
adelantado has some historical facts. google him and read his story.

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 29, 13 6:19 PM
i finished "save the prince".

it froze on the last level for about 10 minutes, so i left it alone. then i was able to press next. then it froze again for another 10 minutes.

try updating direct x. this worked for me and i had no trouble until the last level.

good luck

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 28, 13 10:47 AM
the last granary will not update. is this glitch and do i have to redo this level ?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Dec 19, 13 7:16 AM
according to the developers web site, it will be released dec 20.

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 4, 13 3:42 PM
the fix wiped all my progress. this was the third time. now i have a dwarf, in what appears uncomfortably close to a troll. i fear the prince i doomed to be left frozen. the girl needs to move over and ask for help from some vikings, they get things done.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator