Posts created by jodymay39

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed on Jul 19, 17 4:14 PM
I am playing the game and all of a sudden it goes wacky. Jumping around flickering and showing like boxes in the picture for different areas. Like really crazy. So I shut it down and got on here. Any ideas?

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Oct 21, 12 9:54 AM
found your answer to the radio and got it going. But now I am in Limbo. Can't find a way to move the furniture on the steps or the vines on the side of the building. The notes say "have to give the dog the signal" I do not have whistle or a bone or anything to signal him with. Whats up with these 2 spots. And hint just says "nothing can be done here"

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Oct 21, 12 9:01 AM
I can not find where to post my question so I see someone else has but I do not see an answer. I am at the snake and I have the station number for the radio but it will not turn the dial when I click on the knob. I am stuck here and need to know how to take care of this problem. SOON. I hate buying a game and then not being able to play it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Apr 15, 12 2:24 PM
I too am stuck in the garage just like the others. BUT I don't have the flare gun in my inventory. I have no clue what to do. This is not the first time I have played this game but I messed up with the not using the ruler. I guess I did not ask for a hint and just went to what I thought would be next. So how can I get the flare gun when i can not get out of the garage?? Someone please help, it is way too frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator