Posts created by pufftuffy

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death on May 11, 15 11:31 PM
Cadenza: Kiss of Death
I'm stopped on a HOP involving the back of a Van. There is a drum with stars painted on it and a piece of paper with a clue on it. I've tried a number of ways to solve this part of the puzzle (the last one of course) I can't make anything happen after I get the green check marks on the paper. The strategy guide is useless here, no detailed information. Help.... anybody have the same problem?

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death on May 10, 15 11:09 PM
Thankyou Bartsister!! It worked!!

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death on May 9, 15 11:34 PM
Has anyone solved the star map and the drum scene in the back of the van? I can't seem to get this part of the HOP. I don't understand the map anyway?? Can anyone help me? Appreciate anything.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death on May 9, 15 11:22 PM
Has anyone experienced a problem with one of the HOP puzzles where a star map is displayed on a drum? It takes place in the back of a van.
I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to do the star map/drum. Anyone have an idea they could share?
Love this game so far.

ANYONE have the gold bar disappear on them? I keep going back and forth to the locomotive engine and no gold bar. HELP PLEASE.

The gold bar disappeared on me too. Anyone have and idea what may have happened?

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 26, 12 3:43 AM
I have the bottle I just need the tap.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 24, 12 2:03 PM
What do I have to do with the puzzle after the lens and the scepter ruby light it up?
Help!!! Please!!!

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 12 3:06 PM
I made a mistake on the step...it wasn't a hack saw I needed but a torch. It was right there for me to find.
Thanks anyway.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 12 3:01 PM
I can't find the hack saw I need to get myself out of the well. Can anyone help?
Pleeeeeze.....

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jul 5, 12 8:14 PM
I've tried moving the dice with both doors open and every time I go to close the one door to get into the other door, the door closes and the dice is back in the cabinet.
HELP PLEASE

I can't find the second buffalo square. Anyone, I need help.

I'm stuck on the 4 chapter, inside the treehouse and upstairs is a chest with a combination lock. I got the first one, the circle. Can't get the square or the hex to open. Anyone have any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator