Posts created by LimaNovember

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Dec 5, 14 5:38 AM
Game is bugged. Huge glitch at the end.
I have found all but the last 2 totems. I got to the end where I am given the key to the snow mobile at the end of chapter 5 and then......nothing. The snowmobile won't start because it looks like it I need to add gas but there are no instructions to indicate this. the snow mobile won't start and there isn't anything I can do about it. I then clicked on a different location on the map to go back and see if there was something I had missed and now I can't return to the location where the snowmobile is. the map only allows me to go to certain locations but there is nothing that can be done in these locations. Hint button no longer works either. Game is completely worthless if you can't play to the end. What a waste of time. If there is no fix to this, which I'm pretty sure there isn't, then shame on you developers for wasting my time and money that I could have spent on a game that actually works.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Apr 17, 12 8:26 AM
I'm at the part where I need to create a play by placing the dragon's head and wing onto the dragon's body but there is a glitch. I move the head to where it's supposed to be but nothing happens. the head just goes back to my inventory. I looked up this part on you tube and I'm doing the exact same thing as the guy does in the video but for some reason it doesn't work. I think the game is broken and I can't continue till I've completed this task. How can I fix this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator