Posts created by chrismac

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 5, 18 9:01 AM
Has anyone had trouble finding the signs in the River Boat. I have found 3 but when the scene says there is a shield to find I cannot find it.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Haunted by the Past on Mar 23, 15 8:12 PM
It asks for 3 bunny's the third one is suppose to be at the top of the column on the right but it is to high for my cursor to get to. Consequently I can finish the scene.
Any suggestions. I have tried to make the scree scene smaller but it doesn't work.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 2 on Sep 3, 14 7:43 PM
When I leave the game and then go back it starts the game all over. Why doesn't save what I have already done?

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 18, 14 3:08 AM
I can not figure out how to line up the keys on the safe. Can anyone help me?

Is there a Walkthrough?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart on Jul 30, 12 1:32 PM
To straighten the bar I need a stone. Where is it, Can anyone find it for me,

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 12:09 PM
I have all the ingrediants but cant get the hot sauce in the mortar. What am I missing?

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 6:25 PM
The firwst time on my schedule is 0:15. How am I to inturpret the 0? the rest of the times are okay. Help

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 12, 10 7:08 PM
I went to the chest as suggested. I was able to pick up the key but not the locket. I can't get back into the chest. Now what do I do? I need the locket for the next step in the Walkthrough. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Nov 13, 09 9:07 AM
How do you put the numbers in the dycription? The circles move and I turn them to the numbers given but nothing happens. Help.

posted in Escape the Museum on Jun 11, 09 11:36 AM
I just came on the game and have downlaoded the walkthrough. Which I have been able to follow until I get to the Security room Level 35. I am following the directions but the door does not open when the tape is put into the output. Is there something else I am missing in the instructions.

I am enjoying the game but I am stuck and would like to move on.

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Apr 8, 09 1:58 PM
I'm stuck in the footprints. I figured out what to do with the footprints but by the time I get through the 3 levels there is not time for the rest. I also get the coffeepot, cup, but can't find the other item that is needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator