Posts created by Bobinette1

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 26, 17 7:43 PM
Thanks Dirk_Tee! I'll give it a shot, for sure.

I'll gladly let ou know when I get my rock back, if only I knew where !?!?!? I'll see it as another quest, ))))

Thanks again and happy gaming!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 26, 17 9:37 AM
Hi everyone! Has anybody had the same problem? I got the rock from a quest, now I have the quest that says I have to smash the window of the Westfalia but when I get in the Junkyard, the rock isn't in the upper left corner as it should.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 23, 17 9:49 AM
Thanks to all of you who sent me an invitation in the game. I've almost reached my goal of 50.

Thanks again and take good care!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 16, 17 2:20 PM
Hi there!

Since the last thread of social numbers is extremely long, I thought I'd start a new one.

I'm in need of friends to share and gift. Here's my code : 2745 8868

Please, send me an invitation and write your code too. The more, the merrier, .

Looking forward to adding you to my list.

Back to the pond.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 16, 17 1:55 PM
Here's mine, . 27458868. Can't wait to help and share with you.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 16, 17 1:52 PM
Here's mine, 2745 8868. To the pleasure of sharing and helping eachother!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 8:28 PM
Thanks to the devs team for making a really enjoyable event. Hard enough to have somewhat of a challenge but easy enough to keep faith trying, . I enjoyed it much more than the fall one that was wayyyyy too hard to finish. I invested some time to get to the end of the Spring one but I think it was fair.

So, thanks again and I'm already looking forward to the next one ,

Back to the pond and have fun everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 17 1:37 PM
I've waited to write this as I thought I would get to accept it but I just don't.

I hate the fact that we can't play the puzzles and choose any and every item we need for the amount we need. Like for now, I need $ to open a new area. 20 000$ doesn't add up on it's own especially when you just had quests that required a lot of money to craft!!! I would like to be able to play the puzzles and ask for 3 eggs in the same puzzle. It would give us a chance to at least get one per puzzle!!!! The other thing I hate about the new version is that even if you first ask for an egg, since it's worth the most, il appears last in line, grrrrrrr!

I wish they really would help us get what we need in order to advance in the game without having to invest a whole month worth of time before opening an area!!!

Please, have pity for us,

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury on Feb 23, 17 12:52 PM
Game freezes too. I'm on Windows 10 for PC and have bought the S.E. It's very frustrating. Hope it gets fixed!!!!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury on Feb 23, 17 12:48 PM
I'm with windows 10 and the game freezes too. Very tired of having to re-start my computer!!! Hope they fix it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 6:53 PM
sjrkeskusay wrote:My problem was with postcards, I got all achievements but the 3rd level to get the pilgrim. I simply was not able to get enough due to the days lost with technical issues. Unless I'm missing something about ways to get postcards, there's a maximum of 10 per day. Hints, suggestions, or commiseration?

Hi sjrkeskusay!

From reading your comment, you still last year's achievements, ? You're either very lucky or I'm very unlucky as mine disapeared when this event started. I guess I'll keep my over stock from this year in case,

Have a great evening and happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 5:56 PM
AussieSweet wrote:Absolutely agree with you, Firedragon13! There will be another fall event next year, why rush through and stress that you couldn't finish everything this time?

Hi AussieSweet!

The rush is that next fall, the things you gathered this year won't be of any use. They'll bring new ones for the different achievements. They're still wotrh money or crystals but they won't have any use for the different quests.

Take care and happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 5:52 PM
Firedragon13 wrote:I do not fell like I have to achieve everything at once. I am a casual player. Finished the pets. Did get all the dragons this year. But I did not complete the pumpkin achievement... that is ok. Will finish next year.

For me I will not take this to serious. I am retired on a fixed income. I do this for fun and relaxation.

The point is to enjoy, and have fun. Relax. Veg out. Etc.

Thanks for your answer Firedragon 13!

Unfortunatly, things we gathered this fall won't be of any use next fall as they change them every year! The nice thing about it is that it's different every year but not being able to finish things is still a bit frustrating.

Thanks again and happy gaming to you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 5:48 PM
Desertdruid wrote:You can still craft the fall pets - just put the items you need on your wish list. I know I got many more than I needed, & did so in order to share with friends.

Thanks for the suggestion Desertdruid! I might be able to craft all 4 pets afterall,

It's just unfortunate that what we gathered this fall won't be of any use next fall. I was actually surprised to see that I recieved pilgrim hats and other stuff from last year and coulnd't do anything with them!?!?!? I still don't understand the fact that with soooo many ghosts caught, I still didn't get to complete every colored ones. I still hope they'll make it possible to complete those in a better ratio.

Thanks again and happy gaming to you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 4:33 PM
Hi there!

I don't think I'm the only one who would appreciate changes for the next event.

For one, it was impossible to get all the "colored" ghosts. I only got the red ones complete and used all my traps AND diamonds to get them all. I never got the blue or the green one. I'm pretty upset considering the time, diamonds and traps used trying!!!!

Second thing is even though I invested (played) a lot of time in the game, I did not magae to craft all 4 pets. Way too many items to gather in order to craft them! It's pretty sad not to be able to make new pet friends and get the rewards!!!

Please, for the next one, it would be nice if the devs would make sure we can achieve the different goals when we play them.

Thanks for reading a sad and upset little fishie, .

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Jul 30, 16 2:38 PM
Hi everyone!

I'd appreciate it if someone knows how to clean the dress on the ironing board. The stain remover is applied but I guess I need either a cloth or brush to remove them and I just can't seem to find anything. I'm getting a huge headache working this mystery,

Thank you all and, happy gaming!

Off gettin my Tylenols, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 10:25 PM
Well, after spending a lot of time, money, diamonds and food, tomorrow is the last challenge. With all that I spent, I'll complete the whole challenge,

I'm really sorry for those who didn't have much in their inventory as that was the only way the succeed.

I enjoyed it but it did ask for quite a lot of time. I don't think I could achieve it any time of the year!?!?!?

Congrats to those who'll succeed and hang in there to those who didn't. Try to get ready for the next one, if there is one planned, and you'll have acquired knowledge in how to deal with it.

Happy gaming everyone and hang in there.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 9, 16 8:18 PM
Hi there!

Thanks for the info as of starting over again. I got stuck with sooooo many problems with the version I had ( lost all my resources, couldn't add up new ones, ...)

I'll gladly start over again as I do like this little game.

So, thanks again for those infos and have fun with your witch!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 16 3:40 AM
Hi everyone!

I've been holding back for quite a while. I'm sort of tired of those "yelling" and complaining, in this forum, about the players who give stamps without asking for some in return. We're not stupid, we're just generous.

Don't get upset, be grateful!

So, hope everyone has a wonderful day and let's keep on sharing and giving as they are exceptionnal values to apply in our daily lives, !!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 16 7:47 PM
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm stuck in the same situation. I was actually coming on the forum to see if I was the only one. For me, knowing that I'm not alone helps, hahaha!

I hope they fix this and the fact that they can send a few quests together that request the same items to craft!!! I can't remember wich the most ridiculous one was that I needed 6 elements of one kind as I had to craft it 3 times but needed 2 of one item for each crafting, !?!?!?!?!?

So, hang in there, we should end up having a 5 part daily quest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator