Posts created by banackerpan

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jan 30, 13 9:12 AM
Hello Both.. I have the game that is loaded from a disk. I understand there is a download available for this problem If like me you do not have a downloaded game then you will need to restart and make sure you use the oil first on the machine and then use the lever on the left of the slot.I hope this helps? Banackerpan.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jan 28, 13 7:45 AM
jodyjean0821 wrote:I am having trouble with 2 things. First, I am not able to turn on the switch in the hallway right out side of the bedroom. I understand I need it to open the gate in the Garden that reads "Only the pure of heart can enter here" but I can't collect it. Secondly, I am unable to dig a hole to plant the vines. I am currently completely stuck, wondering if anyone has any solutions. Thanks!

Hello.If you have not got through the spade part..Then place the blade of it over the earth. It might take a couple of tries.

To all concerned!!!!!.The hand is leaning against the post but the only way I got it was to start the game again and use a different name..Go through as many stages as you can then go to the rocket.I took the hand before the hampster.Hope this helps.??

I to have this problem..I have tried uninstalling and reloading but no hand..(frustrating to say the least.)

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 22, 12 3:24 AM
Keep rocking the barrel and it willclear the doorway,.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator