Posts created by msmithnc

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Sep 23, 17 3:06 PM
The two Leaves games are the most interesting, fun, challenging and innovative games I've played in a long, long time. Imagine taking notes and drawing diagrams - I'm glad to find my attention span isn't lost completely!

I had cancelled my Big Fish membership (after 10 years) for a while, because I was getting so bored with all the mostly identical games: curiously unexplained (demons, witches, monsters, spectres) who are trying to destroy your (village, kingdom, brother, mother, friend) - "can you save (fill-in-the-blank) from (fill-in-the-blank) before it's too late?" I rejoined just in time to get these two wonderful games but I think I will cancel again until more games like Leaves 1 & 2 appear!

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Sep 23, 17 3:04 PM
The two Leaves games are the most interesting, fun, challenging and innovative games I've played in a long, long time. Imagine taking notes and drawing diagrams - I'm glad to find my attention span isn't lost completely!

I had cancelled my Big Fish membership (after 10 years) for a while, because I was getting so bored with all the mostly identical games: curiously unexplained (demons, witches, monsters, spectres) who are trying to destroy your (village, kingdom, brother, mother, friend) - "can you save (fill-in-the-blank) from (fill-in-the-blank) before it's too late?" I rejoined just in time to get these two wonderful games but I think I will cancel again until more games like Leaves 1 & 2 appear!

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 13, 17 10:14 AM
Hmmm, I have not been able to find a walkthrough.....

There is a section in the Strategy Guide locating "souvenirs". I haven't found a single one that they show. Am I missing something?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 31, 16 5:52 AM
My dear neighbors, I realized that I have missed a few days logging on and gifting. I think I need to take a break for a while and will no doubt fall asleep for the first time. I will not need any gifts while I am gone. I don't know how soon RoM will lure me back. You are wonderful neighbors, but RL is calling me. You were there when I needed you and I won't be bothered if you delete me. I know who you are so if I come back I will find you and ask to be your neighbor again :-)!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 28, 16 3:42 PM
vernonia25 wrote:Congratulations to India1435 for reaching level 300. You are a great neighbor to have.

I kinda hate quoting, but I couldn't have said it better! Good going, India!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 19, 16 3:50 PM
Congratulations to shofox39 for reaching LEVEL 300!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 16 4:14 PM
Congratulations to elianchen for reaching LEVEL 500!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 16 3:27 PM
Great work, margkost, for reaching LEVEL 600!!!
Glad you're my neighbor!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 5, 16 3:37 PM
Gee, nixe2000, you seem to have snuck by the LEVEL 800 milestone and I kinda missed it! Congratulations!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 4, 16 4:03 PM
OOPS! clm, you're absolutely right! I guess I'm too engrossed in "feeding" dragons in this game ! How to Train Your Dragon was the first full-length movie I saw in 3D, at our local brewpub, pizza joint and theater (love those $4 movies with beer and pizza !).

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 16 3:47 PM
Tee hee, I can't help thinking that this guy at my neighbor's places looks a lot like one of the Vikings in "How to Feed Your Dragon".....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 1, 16 6:34 AM
Thanks, cansrve, it is possible that I logged on just before the day change without realizing I was a minute or two early! That never occurred to me, but I will definitely pay attention in future!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 31, 16 5:56 PM
The day change time had seemed to be settled down for awhile at an hour later than before the outage last month (now 6PM Eastern US time), until tonight, when I tried to gift from a little after 6PM until 9pm, and still got told that I had already gifted that neighbor that day. I'm pretty sure I have never been later than 8PM with gifting, so I'm not sure what's going on now. Sorry neighbors!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 31, 16 4:27 PM
Dear DraperLady, what a wonderful description - "this loony game and our dear avatar friends". That describes it perfectly !!!! You will be missed !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 16 6:35 AM
We'll miss you Draper Lady! Enjoy!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 25, 16 2:04 PM
YAYYYYYY thurber!!! Level 900 - we'll be watching for the Millenium Club!
Longtime neighbor for me, too, and one of the best !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 24, 16 4:24 PM
Congratulations, marliza, for getting to the 200 LEVEL!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 22, 16 3:25 PM
Congratulations to long-time neighbor mommerj for reaching the 7th Century milestone ! Way to go!

Gee, the way I worded that made me wonder if anyone will get to the 21st century !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 20, 16 3:40 PM
Best wishes, and I'll be here when you get back .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator