Posts created by jude_todd

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 1:38 AM
Just wanted to say its been a great friendly forum and I have enjoyed the time spent here . A big THANK YOU to everyone . Lets remember that the game still exist and we shall I'm sure still enjoy each others company just in another forum .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 3:09 AM
Thank you I will do that .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:55 AM
Before we lose the forum can anyone answer my questions

Why do you sometimes have a rosette next to your name of different colours for first , second ,third in the hos 's .

Does anyone remember when someone wrote an expanding story about the castle . I am going back a long time to the early days when we had really long waits for updates.
They had to say they didn't work for BFG and while waiting for updates had decide to imagine what was happening and wrote the story , It is just something I would like to read again for old time sake .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:46 AM
Thank you to all the mods from me too , I don't use the forum a great deal but it has always supplied the answers when needed .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:58 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one having problems ,early night for me now and fingers crossed that all is well when I return in the morning .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 7:17 AM
AMAZING , congratulations I hope to complete this task one day ,

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 11:21 PM
I totally agree Happy Christmas to everyone involved with Midnight Castle you all do a fantastic job , thank you .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 11:19 PM
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday , enjoy and celebrate .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 10:03 AM
This game is highly addictive , immense pleasure to play along with a little frustration sometimes and has one of the most supportive welcoming forums you could wish for . You must be patient at times but the rewards always come along , sit back in a comfy seat and prepare to lose hours of your life without even realizing the amount of time that has past .Plus it is very pleasing on the eye .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 12:51 AM
It was a fun challenge, its nice that it brings everyone together again , Well done to everyone involved .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 12:47 AM
I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to all involved with our latest castle challenge . it has been fun. brought players , together and not too hard for those of us with limited game time play as we have to work . Looking forward to Christmas now and wish everyone success with there game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 4:26 AM
Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrates in November , hope you all have fantastic birthdays .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 17 1:23 AM
Thanks Annelliegram , I shall keep on playing / striving to move on to the next club level .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 9:49 AM
I didn't know there was a club, I am currently on 6,305,513 million does this mean I can join too ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 2:37 PM
Thanks for the advice , my friends are back , I guess I was just lucky that that this had never happened to me before . All is well in the M C world again .

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 9:25 AM
I was playing this morning with all my friends available to gift and this evening all but the ever faithful John have disappeared . Does anyone else have this problem ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 1:09 AM
Midnight castle gods were kind to me today , completed the first challenge after only eight hos ,woo hoo .

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 8:47 AM
Happy Birthday , have a fab day .)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 10:11 AM
I get up an hour earlier than I need to just so I can do at least one round of the M.C world before going to work , then it the next thing I do after getting changed from my work clothes when I return home. Thank god for weekends /

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday , have a great day .)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator