Posts created by lilmom966

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Jul 14, 12 7:58 PM
I haven't seen such coins yet!
Maybe I missed some treasure secret room!
I will be visiting the howard's winchestor mansion this week end. Will let you know if I find any such rooms

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on May 18, 12 7:08 AM
This game is one among my all time favorites.
Let me admit that I am a big fan of ERS, recently 3 of the top ten games are from them. They are redefining this genre .

That said the new one in puppetshow series, storyline itself is a beautiful twist , we are playing from the other side - like in braid - trying to understand why the witch turned villain - going back through time and trying to prevent a fire that turned the life of our poor heroine miserable ( witch in her childhood days was good like all others )

Really enjoyed the puzzles, as for HOs I am not a fan of junk pile HOs
I loved the crispy graphics & animations like always

Kudos ERS for such a cute one! I look forward for the next one in puppetshow series

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on May 18, 12 6:52 AM

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT is GREAT news
That is really an honor, considering the huge catalog of games here.

I appreciate the attention to detail of your game, found no glitches in the game. And one will get hooked quickly and surprise, without asylums, mad doctors, car wrecks, etc.

Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to your next game!

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 29, 12 11:08 AM
Have played the entire game, this one have secret rooms in the strangest places!!

Yep, I felt I was moving through the Winchester mansion ( though haven't yet )
One day I will fly to California and check it for myself

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator