Posts created by geogirl1963

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 24, 16 2:02 PM
You have to turn power off. There is a can under the bar steps that the 3rd coin is in. After getting the coin turn the power back on, enter bar insert coin and play the game.

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 4, 15 9:51 AM
I too am getting very sick and tired of doing the same O same O everyday. I am at level 54 on experience, level 44 on mana and all buildings are maxed. I am at the point I just log on to get my free goodies then go play another game. They should have never released this game if it "was not ready". I find this unacceptable. I to am thinking of deleting this game......FOREVER!!!
It was fun to start out, but after you get the hang of things it goes fast. I worked hard to get all the science's researched in hopes that would allow me to advance. NO it didn't. I thought if I had all my building leveled up would as well. NO that didn't work either. Then I started doing research on this game. Thus I am here voicing my own complaints about the stupidity of releasing a game without updates, the ability to advance beyond level 8 on my magistrate, and repetitive daily task game play. Come on people games are for entertainment. I AM NOT VERY ENTERTAINED.....???

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 26, 14 12:12 AM
You can also use the firebook. Set the blast off as close as you can to the rocks. You can also use them to blow up the minor monster dens. The blue Dragon's whirl wind set off by the rocks works as well.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 4, 13 11:43 AM
I have more than enough system requierments as well and I too am having difficulties. I also don't like the fact that you work you tush off to complet the levels and the money does not accumulate. There are some big dollar amounts needed to fixing up the villa. You don't get to keep any money from past levels to go with the next level funds earned. It totally bits.

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Mar 9, 13 11:08 AM
The 10 mage tower achievement, you need to build 11 of them to get the achievement.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Jul 27, 12 5:50 PM
There are many codes and such in this game. You can get the codes for from the walkthrough, BUT "if you don't get them from within the game you can not open the locks or the puzzles". You need to find the codes within the game to trigger the locks or puzzles.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator