Posts created by tattas

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 18 5:20 AM
I played the game thru and enjoyed it very much until the end when I attempted to finish out the collections - finding the remaining dragons. I was able to get to finding 44 out of 68 and after that I could not finish finding the remaining dragons. Each time I attempted to finish the game that part froze up and would not let me finish. Any suggestions?

This game seems to be a non starter. The dog and I have exhausted ourselves just trying to get the lasso. The monster is getting tired of holding up the gate and the dog does nothing but bark and will not go under the gate when the monster lifts it to the best of his abilities. I cannot release the ladder because I have no lasso. Do I need to pick up the stone dog statue to put it under the gate? However, That does not work since the dog is hiding behind the statue and still cannot or will not go under the gate. Where the heck is the lasso anyway. Is it in the statue's mouth and if it is how do I retrieve it to continue the game? Help Help Help.

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on May 25, 15 4:23 PM
Has anyone figured out what to do with the lock in the dungeon; where to find the
A to complete the word hydra in the dungeon, how to unlock the chest on the upper floor; what to do with the figurine and the medusa mask. None of the things I have tried have directed me to any place that will accept any of those items. Also using the iron pole to pry up the broken floor does not work. Lastly but not least, what do you do with the golden wand. HELP! HELP! HELP!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 6:21 AM
Look under the child's bed and get the boards. Then go to the office on the lower level and put the boards on the band saw to cut out the pieces that will eventually go to the jewelry box in the bedroom to make the bird picture and continue from there.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 22, 14 3:14 PM
The game stopped just as I was getting to the end. Could not go forward to anything new. The hint button stopped working, I finally got it to react but it keeps me in the area of the theater. Another disappointing game. Also very frustrating. I am using PC Windows 11 64 bit. I haven't yet decided whether I will start over with a new profile. This game needs to be revamped or something. I would like to finish this game if it is possible, however, I do not know if it is possible.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Mar 9, 14 7:16 AM
Hello. This has been the slooooowest game I have played since joining BFG. I started it when it came out in 2011. I stopped because the pace of the game was so slow and waiting for the next scene or action became frustrating and discouraging. So I stopped playing it. The game came to my attention again when I attempted to play the "Son of Bluebeard: the heartless. The 2 games became intermingled on my computer. As a result I could not play either one of them. Again I stopped playing for a period of time and returned to play first the Son of Bluebeard, etc. and I have just now finished Bluebeard's Castle. The story line was very interesting and on some level held my attention. However, because the action was so slow, it took a lot of patience over a period of 3 days to get to the end.

The game was very intriguing and challenging. I do not know if it was my computer or not, however, I have been playing BFG games for years and this has been one of worst games in some sense and on another level most interesting and challenging. I guess the new version for PC's helped and also having the walk through. But the action was still slow and there were a lot of black screens happening between scene changes. From the comments in the forum, I see I was not the only one have problems and concerns with this game. I do not know what could have been done to correct the problems, however, being diligent about the creativity that produces these games is crucial. I love these games and will continue to play them until I can play no more.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Dec 15, 13 7:43 AM
This game is one nightmare all its own. I have installed, reinstalled multiple times. The game keeps going back to the loading site and each time I try to go to another part of the game it keeps flipping back and blanking out. This is very tiresome. I cannot get the telephone number into the phone, and the game flips out. (not counting the number of times I tried to get out of the bedroom, into the living room, etc) I don't think I will ever get to the end of the this game.

I have spent hours trying to get thru this game. I have not had this much trouble with a game even after the "fix" has been put in place. This game needs to go into the incinerator and revamped from scratch. There are many things wrong with this game. I even put this game on hold for 8 months and still there has been no improvement from the last time I tried to play it. Unless there is another fix in the works, I would appreciate it if you would give me a credit for this game. I do not foresee any improvements to this game occurring unless the game is incinerated and started from scratch. This is ridiculous.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 7, 13 5:11 AM
I finally finished this game. This game was frustrating and I almost decided to give up. However, with a lot of persistence, I finally made it thru. I experienced a lot of back and forth between various scenes. It took me off and on for 3 days to get the hang of this game. Sometimes you need to stop, regroup and come back to rework and revisit the game.

As someone else commented, it definitely makes you think. It gave my brain a jump start and I was determined to finish. Don't give up!!!! I found it definitely worth the effort. The game gets easier toward the ending and what an ending it was.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 7:21 AM
Thanks for the help finding the shovel. That was the spark that helped me go forward in the game.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 7:18 AM
I finally finished the game. It was a slow procession of figuring out where to go next. However, the concept and point of the story was touching. A little more direction during the discovery of clues would have been helpful. Love wins out in the end.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 7:18 AM
I need a shovel to dig the grave. I have been over all the scenes several times and have not found the shovel. Where is the shovel?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 30, 13 4:01 AM
This game definitely needs to be reworked. Constant crashes and the game continually reloading textures ( whatever that is). Then I am only able to play for two seconds at a time. Clicking too fast or too slow crashes the game. I was enjoying the game, however with all the missteps I was totally frustrated. I have changed the name I play under several times, also I have uninstalled and installed at least 6 or more times. The results are the same. This game should have never left the starting post. I purchased the game hoping it would perform better, and that idea was a bust. THIS GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND DOUBLE CHECKED FOR ACCURACY BEFORE OFFERING IT TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I get the same dark screen when changing to another location. The diamond chip will not go into the slot. Everything stops. I have restarted at least three times and the same situation occurs.

While attempting to make coffee on the train, the bag with the coffee beans got stuck at the top of the coffee grinder. All my efforts to attempt to dislodge the bag have been useless. I cannot grind the beans and complete the sequence of making coffee, What do you suggest

Great game, graphics and the concept of stories within a story was very interesting and challenging.

posted in Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery on May 27, 12 5:15 AM
I really enjoyed this game. In my opinion the smoothness of transition from one place to the other was so much better than my experience with other games. I used the hint button to help determine my next move from time to time. Using the inventory also helped with solving the game and remembering where each inventory item was to be used. If I could have, I would have played thru without stopping, however that was not possible. Enjoy!!! I did.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator