Posts created by iodi

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 17 7:49 AM
IS this game only having 60 levels in its collector's edition version? There is nothing indicating it's a collector's edition, meaning something in addition to a standard edition to justify the increased price. I also have the missing trophies problem.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 7, 16 5:15 AM
one is to the left of the storehouse, the other is to the right of the pig farm

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 7, 16 5:13 AM
has anyone been able to get gold and all three secrets in level 14? (level 4 episode 2). if so, how?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 7, 16 5:10 AM
has anyone been able to get gold and both secrets in level 2? if so, how? thk

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 6, 16 6:31 AM
they count the secrets only if you get gold time

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 22, 15 12:43 AM
I have tried to finish a level with ghosts, without manually killing any. There is no hidden achievement for that.

Another idea is to use all artifacts. Haven't finished yet, so if anyone else tried it, let me know if there is an achievement for that, so I would not waste my time with it anymore if this is not it.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Feb 2, 13 1:44 AM
I do not understand why you locked the achievement glitches topic. It was not only about reporting them but also for tips on overcoming them. There was some good hints already and the whole discussion was cut off.

posted in Weather Lord on May 6, 12 11:30 PM

The real Question that should be addressed to players is
"Is anyone out there playing this game without any access violations or freezes at all??"
If so what system are they using ? I am running on XP fully updated and the first 10 levels played OK , then the rot started.

Windows 7 Professional. No access violations and freezes, but the level 32 problem still occurs

posted in Weather Lord on May 6, 12 7:08 AM
Any news with fixing the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator