Posts created by plutospal1

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 15, 13 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for answering me. I did find the "walkthrough" and it has helped me enormously. Have even proceeded and have bought the game.
I love the hidden object games and have bought many, but I have found that the blog walkthroughs are a BIG help when you get really stuck.
Thanks again for responding to me.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 14, 13 10:00 PM
I also got the wardrobe key from the prince, but when I try to use it, it just falls back into the collection at the bottom of the screen. I really like the looks of this game, but even the "walkthrough" isn't helping.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 14, 13 9:51 PM
I have just begun and am in the Prince's bedroom. The hint button tells me to click on the bedside lamp, but when I do - nothing happens. Seem I am stuck. Have asked for help on the technical forum, but no luck there. Will have to simply delete the game if I cannot solve the problem.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 12, 13 4:46 PM
I h ave just begun - not even through the hour free. Am in the Prince's bedroom. The hint button tells me to click on the lamp beside the bed, but nothing happens when I do.
Any answers, or do I have to delete the game?

Only reinforces my determination NOT to buy any game without a walkthrough.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Apr 10, 13 5:31 PM
Stuck on the paper clip,. Cannot find it or the last piece to start the backhoe. I only have a few minutes left on the trial, and will have to delete it without buying it if I cannot move along.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Apr 9, 13 2:15 PM
I cannot find the d_ _ _ paper clip that I THINK is the last tool to start the backhoe. I have tried everything and just cannot find it or figure out what the last tool is to start the backhoe.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 4, 13 8:27 PM
Thanks. I had the basket and the 3 rocks, but did not connect them together. I was SOOO frustrated. Appreciate the help.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on May 9, 12 2:53 PM
Same problem - No matter where I click on the pulley, it will not attach. I do nothave a "zoom" option. Anybody have an answer yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator