Posts created by Subpoenathepastx

It won't let me click on the carriage to access the puzzle. Please help.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 11:28 AM
I am having a problem in the HOS for the bonus chapter in this game. You are supposed to be able to pick up the skates and headphones at the same time. (According to the bonus strategy guide!) I was able to get the headphones just fine. Yet when I try to click up on the ice skates it won't let me. I can see the skates, I just can't click on them. They are also my last object before I can move on to finishing the game. PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 8:30 AM
I am also having this problem but except it's with picking up the ice skates. You are supposed to be able to pick up the skates and headphones at the same time. (According to the bonus strategy guide!) But as we can all see that's not true!! Help please.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 8:22 AM
I am stuck on the HOS. I've gotten all the objects except for some reason I can't click on the ice skates to finish the HOS to move on. HELP PLEASE!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jun 4, 13 10:03 AM
I am stuck on a lot of the puzzles and I really need a walkthrough. Please and thank you.
-Anna

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Apr 14, 13 4:28 PM
When I get to the room where I'm supposed to put out the 5 fires with the fire extinguisher. I am unable to do so. I put the extinguisher on any of the 5 fires and none of them go out. Is there a way to fix this because I can't move on further. Thanks.

Is anyone else having the problem in chapter 5 with the tower? I get into the tower and there is no hidden object scene for me to get the second jewel. Plus I can't open the console that supposedly triggers a mini game for the stairs to open up.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 24, 12 1:15 PM
In the scene where you are supposed to cut the rose hanging in the basket with the hedge clippers that I collected I am unable to do that action. I put the hedge clippers on top of the rose and nothing happens. How do I fix this problem because I would like to finish the game?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Sep 7, 12 10:40 AM
I am also having trouble with the spark plug scene. Everytime I try to play the game closes out its window bringing me back to my home screen for my phone. Please help. Thank you!

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Sep 6, 12 5:27 PM
I am having trouble with the spark plug scene. Everytime I try to play that it closes out the game and goes to my home screen on my phone. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? Thank you.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on May 10, 12 4:28 PM
Thats what I'm having trouble on. I did talk to the peddler and he told me about the coin and the thugs in the tavern. After the talk I went into the tavern and tried to give the coin to them but it won't let me. I'm pretty sure it's because even after i talked to the peddler my pocket watch didn't turn into a coin. I have no coin in my inventory just the watch still. I'm not sure how to get my watch to change to the coin.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on May 8, 12 9:10 PM
I have talked to the mysterious goblin and he told me something about my pocket watch having a clipped coin inside. I dont know how to get that coin in order to give it to the thugs in the tavern. I can't move on until I give them that coin and for some reason I can't. I have the pocket watch and tried giving that to the thugs but it wouldn't let me. Please help someone. Thank you!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator