Posts created by wabtm

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 8, 15 7:42 AM
I have the hidden files visible but in the A L A directory and then the farm frenzy directory there is no save game file. Just a sflog and a xml file. I have copied those across but it has not worked.

I am going from a windows 7 desktop to a windows 7 Starter laptop.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 8, 15 2:05 AM
I am going away on holiday and want to keep my daily rewards going. I play this normally on a desktop at home but want to be able to log in from my laptop. I have installed it but when I logged it it started anew with a new ID number. Am I able to get my main game onto my laptop?

I thought it would be linked to my big fish account but it seems to be linked to the PC.

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 6, 15 10:38 AM
the instructions for these puzzles are not very clear. It did not say you could jump other tokens.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 23, 15 12:51 AM
I am wondering if you replay levels that you have already completed then can you get keys. I do not mind replaying some of the earlier easier levels to get some keys.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 15, 15 5:07 AM
I have just downloaded and installed this game and it seems like I am in someone else's game? I have never played it before but I am on some really high level with lots of levels played.

UPDATE: I have now restarted the game and it has worked correctly.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 23, 15 4:02 AM
I was coming here to say the same thing. I played this game a long time ago. So how is it tomorrow's game today?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 5, 15 10:53 AM
Thank you so much guys.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 5, 15 10:05 AM
I have to "obtain" the items of the Photos of Automobiles collection. I gave in and just paid the gold to bypass the first 3 but now having the same problem when trying to get the last 2.

I have won the auction (this one for the Mindy's Escape Pod) but it is not giving me the credit on the quest. I have also tried to use the buy it now price and that has not worked either.

What can I do? I do not want to spend any more gold to get past this quest.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 3, 15 9:55 AM
I had a jigsaw puzzle.... Why did you have a crossword puzzle?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 10, 14 10:13 AM
The bonus window comes up eventually and I click it to collect that day's bonus but today it started again at 1 (even though I collected it yesterday)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 10, 14 3:09 AM
I have been started again at Day 1 this morning after logging in everyday including yesterday. I was on like 90 something with max multiplyer.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 10, 14 2:40 AM
I have been logging in everyday.... Including YESTERDAY!.. Today I am back to day 1. What is it with that??????????

I was up to 90 ish.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 12:26 AM
Are you able to buy things like food for your pet? I can see that I can sell things but cannot see where I can buy things.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 27, 14 12:04 PM
I logged in one day and it hiccupped and then whoops I found myself on day 1 again. Grrrrrrrrrr. At least this time I did not lose all my collectibles and coins and gold.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 14 1:34 AM
If you do not click the quest to accept the reward will you still get the next quest on the next day?

Oh and even the eggs are still there after accepting the rewards.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 14 1:30 AM
FYI - the whisk and the jar are in the Botanica Al Fresco restaurant and not the Flower Shop.

Also I just did the Capt Matthew's Yacht and the clue was... I want to throw a dance party so I need this for sound... and what do you think it was.... A Megaphone Huh??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 10:44 PM
For a time "I need one" in the Bar scene was actually asking for a button. They have fixed this now so it does make more sense. I had to use a hint to work it out.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 10:42 AM
In Christmas Alley the Cabbage is actually an Artichoke

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 14 11:22 PM
I have started to get the Venus Fly Trap and the Titan Amun in Silhouette mode as well as all the others.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 13, 14 11:57 PM
Working on the basis that there are still 2 other collections which I could complete I completed the quest and all those items are still there!!! This Spring game is brilliant.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator