Posts created by mammamia21099

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 8:01 AM
I logged on this morning and noticed the end of the spring stuff. That's fine, however, I went to give my daily gifts, and my whole friend list is gone! The only one there is Just John. Does anyone else have this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it without involving support? They never answer me, so I'm hoping some of the players may know a fix for this problem. Thanks in advance!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 25, 15 2:17 PM
After installing the new update, I am having trouble with the following items:

1. Daily Spin
2. Buying Gold
3. Cashing in Collections

If I try to do any of the above, an error message pops up and the game closes. Anyone else having this happen?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 15 9:13 PM
Has anyone noticed a lower drop rate for the fuel since the fix update? That used to be the scene that dropped the most for me, now it seems to barely drop the final piece of the collection, and fuel winnings are lower. I don't know if it's just my game, but I figured I would see if anyone has noticed anything similar.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 15 11:16 AM
I still have both Christmas HOS scenes active now. I did not know they were supposed be inactive during the rest of the year. I think mine have been active since they first came out last year. Same with the yacht, restaurant and flower shop. Not that I'm complaining, because I like to play all of them. I just did not know they were supposed to be inactive now. Hmmm

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 15 11:11 AM
Hi there!

You can buy fuel in the store under resources for 5 gold, but I would suggest that you read this thread for ways to get the most free fuel in the game. Good Luck to you.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/346306.page

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 15 1:14 PM
Thanks SweetG for double checking me . I would have been so upset with myself if I was spending all this thread on the wrong game. 3000 and counting. I am ready to start paying my son to start farming the thread for me. Man o Man, I do hate Teodi's at this point. Back into the trenches for me. Good Luck to all who are having the same issue!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 15 11:35 AM
I am glad so many people are finding their missing piece now. I am still trying to get my last one. It's in the 18 thread game. I am at master level 4/50 now, and still no luck. I sure hope it falls soon because I think I'll have an aneurism if I have to keep farming for thread, lol! Please send luck my way, I am in desperate need of it! Keeping my fingers crossed and going back in to try again!

Can someone look at my blueprint and see if I am right that it's the 2nd piece on the top row missing? Maybe I made a mistake. I sure hope not, but anything's possible.

I cannot figure out how to paste a link to the screenshot, but I am missing the piece where it looks like 4 buildings meet in an x shape. The piece is sort of triangular with the widest part just below the tops of the building. I would appreciate any help, and be eternally grateful to you. Thanks in advance.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 4:46 PM
Gquin, just wanted to send a huge thank you your way for posting the official Boomzap grid. That is just awesome!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 15 6:27 AM
Unfortunately, this is happening in a couple of the new mini scene quests. You receive the quest to complete them, before you received the quests that send you to get those items. Be patient, the quests that you need will drop as soon as you finish up one or two before them. When it happened to me, I had gotten an auction quest and the one you have from the same character. As soon as I completed the auction one, the ones I needed started to fall. Do you have a 2nd quest from the same person who gave you the train one?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:54 PM
Check out page 15 in the collectibles; where to find em thread. It breaks down the collections by building. Pages 11-13 break it down by collection. That is where I go each time I need to find something. Hope it helps.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/280/259109.page

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:49 PM
I don't know if this is happening to everyone or if I have my own lucky glitch, but I thought I'd share.

When I've been playing the slots, I have won a lot of mini-game resource bundles, and construction material bundles. I have been cashing in the mini game resource bundles immediately since I have needed so many threads for Teodi's blueprint disaster, but I did not open the construction materials bundles since I had so many of them. I started opening them a little earlier and found that each one gives out all the mini game resources instead of the construction materials. I thought that may be helpful to a lot of people that are scrambling for thread right now.

Has anyone else had this happen?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:34 PM
I have the same issues with the auction house. I have tried all the suggestions written above, and find that sometimes it works, and sometimes you lose. Sometimes if I log out then back in, it seems to jog the auction guy's memory that he needs to credit my quest. Other than that, it is hit and miss for me. I really dislike the auction quest days for that reason. I feel your pain tho! Take care.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:29 PM
Just looked at your screenshot, and your pieces are there. One is found in the star and one in the gold slot machine, as wulfruna and others have said above. As soon as you hit 3 in a row, you should get your piece. Good Luck to you.

**hmmm, just pondering here; You did upgrade the arcade so you have all 3 machines active, correct?**

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:14 PM
Hi there!

Check out the following post and it should help you find fuel. Hope that helps.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/346306.page

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 6:07 PM
Hi sworkca,
The collections I am talking about in this thread will help you get fuel. The only ones that will give you gold are in Spain and Romania. They give items to a special Ran the Owl collection where you will earn 10 gold each time you turn in a full set of 5. The list of where to find all the materials in each areas is in the 2nd post up above. Hope that clears everything up .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 15 5:59 PM
I am so glad we are finally seeing a pattern emerge in all this Teodi's craziness! I have to get back in get my last piece now that I know where the bugger is hiding! Thank you's to everyone who helped. That map idea with the Y's and N's was absolutely brilliant. I hope we will have all the games noted soon to help others that come behind us on this quest. Of course, the piece I am missing is in the 18 thread game, so I am going back in to farm some more out of the hunting shack since I have long since run out of so many collection items. At least this time, I can do it with hope , that my piece is definitely in there. Thanks again everyone!! This game has the absolute best players!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 27, 15 7:12 AM
I think I'll give the screenshot and boomzap idea a try. I've tried everything else, so what can I lose besides more thread. lol I think I saw your post on the game 10 means 14 threads, in another thread here so played both 10 and 14 to infinity and beyond. I then went to 1b, 1a and 3. Played each over 20 times, and guess what: nada, zip, zero, zilch

This was the only game I did not keep track of, foolishly, where I got each blueprint. That was before I realized there was an issue. What a mistake. I know I had 2 blueprints drop at one time in one of the games, but no idea which one. Can't wait to get back into the museum (31hrs now) to take that screenshot. Will update everyone with their answer.

Wish me luck, off to farm still more threads. Threads and nails, hate them both right now. Have a great day everyone and thanks for all the help!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 6:45 PM
Same thing with the hunting lodge. I am hitting the scenes now because my collection pieces are just about gone. I had so many when I started that i never thought I would use them all, but lo and behold. I am completely out of materials for the thread collections! I've gotten 10 at a time threads quite often in the hunting lodge, so I go there first. Good Luck getting those threads.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 5:47 PM
The slot machines will give you gold. That is how i got the remainder that I needed for the sign. As long as you don't mind spinning ad nauseum, you should get what you need in a couple of hours.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 5:21 PM
That's a great idea Wulfruna! I'll have to check out the museum and see where mine is missing from. I can't get in now because I chose an upgrade that started at over 120 hours. I think I have 2 more days until I can get back in.

I was under the impression that the dev's had buried just 1 piece that deep in, but you could be right. It does seem like folks have found it in different places, so your idea to write down which piece is missing in the museum map has a lot of merit. I hope we can figure this thing out because it is driving me absolutely crazy.

I really hope we'll get word that the new update has fixed this issue. I haven't downloaded it yet, because aside from this problem, my game has been working fine. Last time I downloaded a fix patch when I was not having issues, it actually introduced all kinds of glitches that I never had before. So I'm a little gun shy about downloading before we get the word from others in the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator