Posts created by beryll70

I have collected the basket and then it says walk down which usually means walk down once, which just takes me back to the tailors shop.

I cannot find the second half lily has anyone got any ideas please?

I have collected the basket and then it says walk down which usually means walk down once, which just takes me back to the tailors shop.

I cannot find the second half lily has anyone got any ideas please?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 9:34 PM
Can someone help me please. I have clicked on the article on the ground which takes me to where the fingerprint is supposed to be but I cannot see it. I haven't missed anything out.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 12 3:41 PM
Thankyou I will try that

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 12 7:49 PM
I cannot get any of the entities to move ( says rotate themselves.)

I am totally stuck and I am not even getting a skip for this puzzle

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 12 10:47 PM
I am on page 27 of the strategy and need a hook there is none in my inventory I don't feel like starting all over again. Anyone got any ideas please.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Jun 4, 12 7:41 AM
lpslov37 wrote:I am having trouble trying to open the briefcase by the fountain the walkthrough says the code is 962 but i have tried it for about ten times and nothing happens. Please does anyone have the same problem?

I have the same problem. I cannot input the code because I only have a magnifying glass.

I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it to no avail still can't change the numbers to 962 or to any other combination.

Please help someone.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 26, 12 1:16 PM
Ihave reached the elevator, got the outside button working put in the floor.

Ihave pressed the internal buttons in this order triangle, circle,circle and square but nothing happens. I don't feel like starting the game over again after getting this far.

Anyone any ideas to help me please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator