Posts created by Nohrah

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 1:46 AM
Tired of so many of these games not working until bought & paid for. Between error messages & screens going white & BF giving us the same old yellow blurb to look at the Help Pages which are no help most of the time. Sending a report is now pointless too, getting any answer let alone a workable one is long gone. No point in looking in the forums for answers either, [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 6:31 PM
Just adding my voice, I also cannot do these puzzles due to disability.
To add another point is the map - I have to have my nose on the screen to figure it out. I am not sure if it is because it is almost all one colour or the size or the poor design.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 16 7:07 AM
I will not buy a game that has no skip button. The knife puzzle with turning rings frustrated me and the guide was NO help . No Buy!

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope on Jun 4, 16 6:57 PM
Thank you steve san.

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 16, 15 6:13 AM
pogoscat ty

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Chains of Promise on Sep 11, 15 6:14 AM
Never got a fix for CE problems. I will not waste time and dl allowance on this one.
Only my opinion based on previous experience.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 15 6:06 AM
Another Dud

The game completely shut my computer down.

Running Windows 7, 64 bit.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 2, 15 4:14 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Aug 31, 15 3:21 AM
Was having same thought fairlaine.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne on Aug 29, 15 4:59 PM
ty 9otters

And a beautiful Parrotfish you are.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne on Aug 29, 15 4:55 PM
Cheryl

Hello, I am sorry I cannot help.

When you need immediate help with a game it is best to contact BFG directly because these forums are not monitored.

Usually it is just a lot of kind hearted fishes sharing helpful hints with each other.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 4:10 PM
Agree with Penny1942

I really want a fix and not a credit!

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 4:00 PM
I find the forum reviews much more useful than those on the game page. I often base my decision to download or not on reviews of the game.

It is ever so useful to read a review that tells the good and bad rather than a sweetly gushing affirmation.

I am still on the fence about this game, not for lack of CE extras but because I just feel been there, done that, a de javu feeling.

When I was new to these games I would have loved it, but now I suppose my expectations of a game are not the same.

I too will wait for a while and see if I have gotten over my disillusion with most of the games offered or perhaps want ANY game to wile away the hours.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 3:46 PM
Hello Daxadillion
I too have been wondering the same of late.

For me writing still comes hard, it is a long and laborious task, but today a carer is here to help me write this epilogue.

Because I have noted the same concerns as you, I have been trying to write a small thank you to those who have posted advice or solutions to problems even if the reply is not to me.

I will often not ask something because someone else already has asked the question, however if I have found a post useful I will write a ty and an emoticon (sometimes that is all I can manage). Especially of late because I too have noticed your concerns.

Thank you deeply for the reminder. Hope this makes sense
With Respect Nohrah

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows on Aug 16, 15 5:34 AM
The CE version never got a fix so I was wondering about the playability. Thanks to your information, you have saved me from wasting my dl allowance.

Thanks for the info 2dogsx2 .

The game completely shut my computer down in the first HOG scene.

Running Windows 7, 64 bit .

I will never [u] waste my download budget, nor my time on this developers games again. No matter how much I want the game.

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 3, 15 6:44 AM
Windows 7 laptop.

Again another game that shut down my computer AND signed me out of big fish.

Window 7 OS on laptop.

Yet ANOTHER game that burps and then shuts down my computer.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 24, 15 6:27 AM
OS 7 win
I am truly fed up with games not working.
Enough is enough.
Not to mention having to sift thru heaps of crap to find this thread.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator