Posts created by feegee

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 9:52 AM
Not sure if you're problem has been fixed......If not though, I went through the same thing, and had to send a "Dr. Felix" report to BFG and they reformated something for my system.. It was like a 24 hr. ask + answer situation. But I have had NO other problems with downloading or playing the BFG games since.....Good Luck!

Great list!
Thank you Sunshinej!

posted in Chimeras: Mortal Medicine Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 16 6:28 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

Yesterday's code .....

HUGE....

It Still works!

Enjoy Fishies!

GAMECLUB......still works!

HUGE........
Gives you a HUGE discount on this game!

Enjoy fishies!

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 1:35 PM
You are very welcome.........

Although I realize $13.99 may be peanuts to many people, I'm just not one of them! Every little bit counts!

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 1:29 AM
Yesterday's code GAMES still works fishies!

Nothing says fun like playing "catch me if you can" ....Especially when there is an abandoned building and a stranger thrown into the mix.....Oh....and a locked and loaded sling shot ..Good times I tell ya!..Jimmy...the laughter...he was kinda--well--very annoying...but alas...the game won't progress UNLESS you go into the soon to be demolished school and save him.....bummer.....

Same issue.....No way to finish.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 16 6:40 AM
I got to the scene where the three imps were surrounding a girl in the village....pulled out my trusty crossbow, and it transported me back to the "pulley ride depot" and the crossbow has now disappeared......Can't progress any further....any solution?

I have wi-fi & windows 10 and it took just over 2.5 minutes...which is the "norm"....in the past, the file size would often make downloads lag, not sure if that is still an issue with tech advancements. ??

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 4:03 AM
THANK YOU Miss Marigold!

You are very welcome! Every $$ saved DEFFY counts! Enjoy!

GAMECLUB......Yes it's still

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 4:41 AM
Thank you!

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 1:29 AM
peh4psu wrote:I especially like the way the morphing objects are done in this game! Very innovative!! I;m a happy camper today!

Yes it is! .......Since I played the first game in this series, all I have to do, is SEE the title "PHANTASMAT" and it's an immediate BUY for me, no demo needed. I have yet to be even slightly disappointed, and this one has definitely lived up to the previous games in this terrific series!

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 9:34 AM
While I have purchased and enjoyed every Final Cut game--often without even playing the demo--the decision to end the series was sad, yet wise.

There are some series the tend to drag on and on become more of a bore and a chore to suffer through, the Puppet Show and Maestro series come to mind, the FC series managed to avoid that dead end.

To the Dev's of the Final Cut series...... Well Done dev's, well done.

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 15 5:04 AM
gwenofala wrote:They just haven't gotten in yet I noticed that too at first I thought wow this game just came out and it has 4 pages ! The Big Fish people will clear it off when they get into the office this morning

Thank you! This, I am happy to say...has never been an issue for me....and I check my BFG page everyday!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator