Posts created by majageorg

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 4:17 PM
Hi liebe MCs! Habe mich auch auf Delphi angemeldet, aber wollte euch noch mitteilen, dass ich auch eine eigene Homepage für Bfg-Spiele habe und dazu ein Forum, wo es ein MC-Thread gibt:

http://www.majageorg-forum.de/t31f2-Midnight-Castle.html

wer mag ist herzlich eingeladen!

Eure ajaMaja, Ajamidala, V.Vega, MiniMe und ItsMe

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 6:35 AM
peaerlnogami wrote:I leveled up to 79 & started doing Arabella's quests at the end I still have 1 of her quests left to do but she is gone...is that what was supposed to happen or is that a glitch? Thanks in advance.

Same here: Arabella just disappeared...

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 9:39 AM
The coupon code "choice" is only valid for the Editor's choice games, brightwander: (copy and paste the following link)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/173/editors_choice.html

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 3:24 AM
Hello Boris!

Thank you and your team so much for your latest game, which is sooo beautiful! Loved also the Queens Quest and Demon Hunter Series and I have 1 question: The latest games (Queens Quest 2 + 3 and Demon Hunter 3) won't come out on the german Bfg-Site? Do you know anything about that? I for myself play all games in englisch, but I know from a lot of german players, that they are eagerly waiting for the german release...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 17 4:21 AM
Same here... Playing on pc and not able to send gifts!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 2:51 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:
katrinaceleste wrote:

I have issues with Sunken Secrets as well and have sent a report about that too. no solution in sight.

I have updated everything: drivers, windows, players etc. I've sent everything and done all suggestions for freezing. The game freezes on the final start-up screen and I have to actually sign out of my computer to be able to use it. The cursor actually disappears on my screen. I have tried several different things. I have made a report and sent it to support.

I now cannot play the game at all and have not heard back from the support team at all!!!

katrinaceleste: This is the Midnight Castle Forum - you should post your technical issues in the Sunken Secrets technical issues thread...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 16 2:39 PM
It's meanwhile the 2nd time, I lost my whole game progress... I am one of the longtime 74s and the first time my game changed to level 1 was after downloading the fall event! Luckily this one was fixed, but I got a new ID and I could play happily forward to the winter event!

On Dec. 26th I've got the following message from MC after starting the game: "unfortunately we found a problem with your save. The query is sent and the problem will be fixed". Started the game again and there I was: LEVEL ONE... No name, no 1,5 millions of coins, no approx. 500 diamonds, no friends, no avatars (I just needed one more avatar to receive the werewolf avatar) and no pets (got almost all *sigh*) - My latest ID is still there, when I start the game!!!!

Contacted CS immediately... Hope it can be fixed - not only because I love this game, but I also spend a lot of money to buy diamonds...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 11:02 AM
Fun4Lynn wrote:It has started back to zero. I have lost everything.

Same here today! Lost everythig... was on level 74 with nearly all avatars and pets and more than 1.000.000 coins! Sooo sad and frustrated...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 3:53 PM
I really hated this 'earning shards or coins instead' from the beginning. I am also a "veteran player", waiting for an update as so many others. I am not interested in earning shards or coins. If I need coins or shards - let me transform them. I WANT TO HAVE MY 'ONLY-HOS-ITEMS-TIME' BACK!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 12:51 PM
Totally agree!! Did my best with finishing more than 200 zoom zones... this is just too frustrating!!

Runtime error in the bonus-chapter, after trying to place the coins on the satchel - the game crashes. - No way to proceed the game...

Win 8.1

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 23, 16 9:57 AM
p7000 wrote:Win 7x64 --> All Textfields contain "INIT FAIL" instead of the real contents.

This not a bug, this is just a scandal. None of the developers able to test a game before releasing it? Incredible...

Totally agree!!!

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 23, 16 4:58 AM
Ralphe2 wrote:I can't play with this game because all is write "INIT FAIL" like menu, hint, all settings. I play on Mac Book Pro 10.8.5
Thank you

Same here... (Win 8.1)

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 11:40 AM
Finnabir wrote:I didn't collect all the stormclouds. How do I get the keys? Unfortunately it is not possible to go back to collect the stromclouds.

Finnabir: It is possible to collect the stormclouds! Just go to the extras, and select the stormcloud-collection. There you can see, in which scenes you didn't find a stormcloud and you are able to go back to the scene...

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 11:04 AM
Same here... Win 8.1, Aspire E17

And if there will be a patch - does that mean, we have to play the game again from the beginning? I mean, the "key-scene" is the last scene of the bonus-chapter...

Have the same curser glitch in Baliffs office. Using windows 8.1, but I deactivate the custom curser in the options and that worked...

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 7:34 AM
The same here!! I couldn't play the last 3...

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 15 3:34 AM
Can't play!!!!! Error 1402 (win 8.1), followed the instructions of the help article - but installation is still not possible - same error code as before... Hope there will be an update soon!!!!

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 11:50 AM
susiewastaken wrote:So when do any non-paying players get to try the demo version?

Tomorrow...

And yes! For me it was an instant buy too, as I play Midnight Castle for more than 1 1/2 years now and I loved to see familiar items and characters in this prequel...

I am curious about comments of Midnight Calling players, who do NOT play Midnight Castle....

If you zoom into the tree, you'll find the bark in the lower left corner of the window. You will get it with the hunter's knife...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator