Posts created by NDSeamstress

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 6:12 AM
I have no idea how to start this one. I have tried all kinds of combinations, but I am not sure what to build first and in what order. I fall way short of the goals. I know where the runes are, but to just get started is the problem for me. Any help, please. Thanks in advance.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Aug 26, 17 4:51 AM
Thank you! I thought I had tried that, but I guess not, now I can continue on and enjoy the rest of the game.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Aug 25, 17 2:24 PM
I know this game is a few years old, so I'm crossing my fingers someone will help me. I can't seem to get rid of the cat so I can unlock the cage to get to the bomb! I am just about in tears lol, trying to past this level. I've had fun with the game so far, but this is getting to be ridiculous.

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 11:55 AM
I'm stuck too, any help would be much appreciated!

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Jun 1, 17 4:55 AM
You would think with so much discussion about this level they would take the hint and do an update. I am like sore eyes and have no idea how to use the "fix" that has been suggested.

It seems to be in pour customer service that they don't either reply or fix it or both.

Big Fish where are you?

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 13, 17 5:13 AM
I am stuck too! I am not even close to getting this one. Please take mercy on us!

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 8:59 AM
I just can't seem to get it quick enough, I'm just shy of making it. There must be a better way then what I am trying to do. I am enjoying the game so far. I like the first game too.

Thanks Dina! I never thought of building the smithy!

I got the gold, but I am unable to find the jugs! Any help would be appreciated.

I am on windows 10, I get to level 10 get the spray can go to use it and the game tells me that I don't have it when it is displayed that I do, and I know I created it. I love the game so far, but very disappointed that I can't go any further.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 16 4:54 AM
I am on level 16, running on windows 10. I have the same problem as everyone else with the big black spot. I would hope that with so many having the same issue that we would either get it fixed or a way to get through it. We all have spent money on the game and would love to be able to play on. I love this series of games, but it would be a shame not to enjoy this one. Please, fix it. My reply is days after the others.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 16 4:51 AM
I have the big black spot on my game as well, and I have windows 10. Has there been a solution yet?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 16, 16 8:02 AM
I so agree with you! I am so spoiled with this game, that I compare others to it, and if it isn't close to being as good as this one, I don't bother with it.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 8:53 AM
I found out that when I retried the level the puzzle pieces would be in another location, not all the time, but enough for me to really look at the level before I really concentrated on playing it. I tried to get the puzzle pieces first.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 8:48 AM
They are grouped together off to the side in a shield type formation. They will unlock as you play. I hope this helped.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on May 15, 16 8:55 AM
I ended up having to download the game again and it worked after that.

posted in Demigods on Mar 12, 16 5:03 AM
I know that this game has been out for awhile, but I am having trouble with level 30, I just can't get the order right. I can only get 1 star on it, and I have managed to get 3 starts on the rest. Please some help would be most welcomed.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 18, 16 6:57 AM
I figured it out. I was being stupid and not getting the pointer in the right spot...

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 18, 16 6:34 AM
I am having issues with even starting this one. Any hints, tips advice would be really welcomed!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 16, 16 10:22 AM
I am having issues too! Does anyone have a walkthrough yet? I am an "older" player and all the hints I get from all of your are greatly appreciated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator