Posts created by aecidia6

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 17 5:55 PM
i've spent 35 mins trying to set this fricking clock i'm about ready to tell the creators of this game where to put it.this is the 3rd game of they's giving me a headache.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 16 3:36 PM
ok my problem is fixed,ran virus check and rebooted my computer.I found the antidote opener finished game.Good game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 8:27 PM
the game played great until near the end,can't get the vial opener i can see it in the cell but can't click on it to get it.is there any help for this.

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Dec 27, 15 3:24 PM
this game needs a walktrough.Found a walktrough foe this game but u have to download a toolbar then u still can't get the walktrough.its a pain.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 15 11:43 AM
ty tookat that was great i can finally get moving.

how do u get that dog to let u finish hog i'm stuck

Hi
I have alot of ers games and this is the first one i've had trouble with.I;ve had to restart the game 2 times so far can't get the animal tiles i need to go ahead.I start the hog and it keep closing before i finsh saying i made the dog mad and i nave to give him something to placate him.But the sg doesn't say anything about it.I'm stuck don't want to start over again.I have windows 7 64 bit.And i instaled the update version.
Ty please help love the game great story and the scenes are great want to play all the way.Ty. Ok found the bone to give to the dog ty tookat for your help.

Hey Ivan
Was having trouble with things not working right in the game.When i told my son about it he told me to change my mouse and run a virus check.the game works great now it might not work for e1 but can't hurt to check.I love this game u did a very good job and i like that ur willing to talk to us ty.

I changed my mouse and run my virus program and the game is working great so far
it might not work for others but it did for me.

Hi
I've had to restart the game 3 time because some of the thing won't show up after you put everything in.#1is the soup bowl doesn't show up.#2 restart the knights outfit doesn't show up.Restart #3 the crossbow doesn't show up.I love this game i bought it.Would love to play all the way through.I have the first where angels cry.great game.Hope u do an update soon.my operating system is windows 7 home premium 64 bit.

Hi
the game is great i love it,having trouble with thing disappearing.Got all the way to soup pot i put spoon and bowl then i didn't get the bowl of soup,so i restarted the game and now the templar outfit disappeared.My system is windows 7 premium 64 bit.
Ty

posted in Pirate's Solitaire 3 on Aug 8, 15 1:34 PM
my window's 10 working great.

posted in Pirate's Solitaire 3 on Aug 8, 15 1:31 PM
Pirate sol 3 is just like pirate sol 2.when u flip card over from the deck it almost always does more than 2 cards then u have to use undo which cost 2500 coins.its a pain they need a update for both games cause I not buying anymore from these guys until they fix it.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 15 2:27 PM
i can only find 15 coins,it takes 16 to buy the wrench.looked everywhere can't find it.can someone help. where is the stupid 16th coin.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 15 2:18 PM
i need 16 coins to buy the wrench can only find 15.what the heck,i have looked everywhere can;t find last coin.SOMEBODY HELP.

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on Apr 24, 14 9:23 PM
Ok i found all the batteries,1 is in the glove compartment of the truck. 2 is in the safe in the office and 3 is in the suitcase in the kids room.Good luck ev1.

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on Apr 24, 14 8:46 PM
i looked in the children cabin the only suitcase in the room won't let u click on it.Still can't find the third battery.someone HELP.

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Dec 30, 12 12:41 PM
Hi; The game won't start says resolution setting arn't right.Can't find anywhere what the setting are.I have the first missing game it works just find. thank you.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 12 2:35 PM
I put the hour glass in and touched each leg and went through the walktrough,still won't open.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 12 2:33 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi BOBBIE70,

Have you tried tapping the spider's legs after placing the hourglass gem in the lock? That should open the door for you.

Also, don't forget this game has a built-in walkthrough in case you're ever stuck!

bfgRhone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator