Posts created by yellotxrosa

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Aug 1, 15 7:30 PM
I have been jammed for two days!! There is nowhere to go and lots to do but can not get anywhere. Is there something I have missed??

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 3:10 PM
figured out how to remove tile!!!!!!!!!!! You move the antenna from inventory put it up farther than tile them click. Make sure your little hand is within the square shot or will minimize screen shot. Hope you can understand how I did it. Did this under three names and it worked every time.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 26, 14 7:34 PM
I like this old school game and I did the demo and bought it. Now its frozen!!! This time got to about the middle and everything froze. Did what was recommended and still frozen, I am now downloading again. I hope this works sense I did pay good money for it. Can not figure out what's wrong. Not one of the greatest games but it was fun.
This is Monday June 30th and I have tried to find the new build idea, YOU LIED!!! There is no new build for this game!!! I have loaded and unloaded several times and now I just quit. I did the demo without problem so I thought it to be safe to buy, it may not have had a walkthrough but, I have bought games without a walkthrough before and did not regret it. This is only one of two games I regret buying. You people have just pmo and I do not understand why you treat those of us having issues like morons and trash. We pay good money. I am one of those not computer savvy, so I can not get more info. You all have a good day. Will consign this game to my junk list.
Update: June 30 0426 AM: I have done it. This game took me 9 times to load and unload before I figured it out and this is what I learned.
1. Do not and I mean do not use the hint button unless it is the last resort.
2. Sense there is no walk through to aid in the steps, make sure you finish a single task before going on, This game looks simple but its not.
3. This game goes back and forth through time and things you may need in the future are sometimes in the past and things you need in the past may be in the future.
4. Once you have finished with this game, let yourself rest and then completely load it again and complete the game under another name, you will find you may enjoy it. I finished it, then uninstalled it and came back under my middle name and that's when I enjoyed playing. They should have renamed it, it has nothing to do with witches or warlocks. I uninstalled and will come back another time and play the game at expert and see how that goes. I do all my games that way.

Thought I would write on here I do not know why I could not play the Collectors Edition of the game I bought in July but tried everything and gave up. Went on here earlier and played the demo with another name, mine but my middle name and you guessed it!!!!! played the entire 60 min. So for ------- and giggles and because I really liked the game, I went and bought the 6.99 version. I am doing fine and the game is really great. So if anyone is still having problems with the collectors version, and if you are like me, do not want to change everything and do not know how anyway, try what I did, it may work for you.

Fantastic game if you could play it. Installed fine, started running fine then, all of a sudden received an error message stating :Error reading text file etc. and then it went hay wire. I have never had a problem with any of Big Fish games before nor sense except with this game. I have done everything suggested then went to HP support and they said its with the game or your site and they could not get it to run proper either. Now, what do I do now, I wasted money, time and nothing. Please let me know what to do. I have windows 7 and while at HP tec. they installed all the new updates necessary. it is now Aug. 15 tired of getting the runaround with this stupid game, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 10, 13 12:38 AM
This is on the entire game!!!! Good show!!!! Do not normaly play without a little help from the forums but this was a WOW game. Had to use a lot of hunt and peck and yes the music was a little grateing on the nerves and a lot of things were not usual but there were no tec problems with what I download, was fustrated due to no real direction but once I got into the game, finished it on my own and with no real walk through except for the people on here, I felt I could do it again and will !!!! Looking forward the the next part. Congrats to the BF and the peop;e at ColorBrushStudios. I do not usualy put anything on the forums but had to give credit where credit was due on this one. I am a Hidden Object Game nut so its real hard for me to pick any games I do not like. Four big stars on this one.

Thanks for the help on the sink,been trying everything sense Sunday.

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 29, 12 11:28 AM
Game sucks, was a total waste of my money

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator