Posts created by VicsterBruce

hmmm i really wanted to buy this game but i think i will wait until all the problems have been sorted

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 17, 12 8:26 AM
hey guys, im so glad something is being sorted out. I have been onto BF about this game and thought i was getting somewhere until now (i have not had a reply back from my BF email)
Oh well i shall keep an eye out on here

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 17, 12 8:18 AM
ok so i worked it out, if you have already opened the door into the next room, dont bother using the hammer. You need to go to the tavern

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 17, 12 5:40 AM
same problem telling me to use the hammer on a part of the wall but everytime i hit it, it send me into the other room.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 13, 12 7:55 AM
got the jack, same problem as everyone - wont let me get the gas can back

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 8:26 AM
Ok so im having problems with accessing my inventory, also i have got to the car, have placed the gas can and the hose in the car but now it wont let me pick up the gas can???

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 8:18 AM
annedelny wrote:I had the same problem with the inventory. Came out of the game and changed my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024. Accessed the game again and it was fine - full screen and I could access the inventory very easily.
A pest, though, to have to change the screen resolution just to play one game! Hope it's fixed.

Agreed, i turned my screen res down to 1280 x 1024 and now i can access my inventory bar many thanks

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 8:12 AM
Hi, im running on windows 7 and cant access the inventory bar gutted, the only wat to access it is to play without widescreen which is not good at all

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 12 7:18 AM
Big hugs to spirit

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 12 5:01 AM
i also have a screwdriver and night goggles left in my inventory?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 12 4:50 AM
May have done but the key is no longer in my inventory and the office door is still locked

hi, thanks for your help, i zoomed into the note but unfortunately the key is still not there?

Have finished the game, have gone back into the game and spoke to cassandra and had the credits at the end, gone back into the wardens office and searched the drawers but cant find the key?
Please help

posted in Fantastic Creations: House of Brass on Oct 7, 12 6:58 AM
I have the same problem, the HO sparkles are just not there? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but this has made no difference.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jul 22, 12 1:58 AM
I have the exact same problem - picked up- the 1st nexus tube from the door under the stairs and used it on the lightning man.
2nd nexus tube was found when put the skeleton head on and used that on the lightning man.
the 3rd one is supposed to be on the floor just before you come to the burning man but its not there. Have exhausted every option by going to and from places but not sure what to do now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator