Posts created by matildawhirl

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Apr 30, 18 3:35 PM
I am just beginning this game, but on another game someone told me to go to YouTube and enter the name of the game and you might find someone has listed how to complete the game. It worked for me on a Roads of Rome game. Hope it helps.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Apr 22, 18 6:48 AM
Thank you so much I watched your YouTube and it made it so much easier, I FINALLY got the bonus level done in the expert mode, couldn't have done it without your help.....I tried so many times yesterday, and would just go to another game to stop the frustration and then return only to not be able to do it again......You mentioned Mushrooms in your last post, I don't remember seeing Mushrooms, was I missing something? These games are so good for keeping your mind exercised, at least for me......I can't wait until they come up with the next Roads To Rome game, I love these games......Thanks Linda

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Apr 21, 18 6:23 PM
Thank you so much for the info, now I am having trouble getting through it in the expert mode, the boat is so slow and even when I use the shoes to hurry things up I just can't get through it. I was able to get through the whole thing except the bottom right, and now that I know how to access that, I just can't seem to have enough time to get it all finished is there a trick that you know of? I know if I just keep trying eventually I get through it, but is doesn't seem to be happening this time.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 21, 18 3:20 AM
I am stuck in the art gallery, and the office, I don't see where to get the print head for the printer, or something to scrape off the blue fingerprints, or something to grab the piece of paper off the floor. Also if you are in the little village, where to do get something to grease the lock to open the door to one of the buildings, this game is really difficult for me. I enjoyed the first Murder She Wrote game but this one is totally different and not much fun. Can anyone help me?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Apr 21, 18 3:02 AM
I have accessed the Bonus level and completed all of it except the crystal in the bottom right of the game, I can't seem to figure out how to get to that part of the game, I have the bomb to remove the large stone but I can't seem to see how to get to that part, can you help me please?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Mar 28, 18 2:20 PM
I am having a hard time getting to the end of this one in the expert mode. I either don't have the road completed or I don't have the large part of the fort completed about 15 to 30 second before it expires. Can anyone give me some hints to make it to the end?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 13, 18 12:22 PM
I tried to demolishing the gold building the first one on the left but it just tells me I can exchange for quarry but I can't get it to exchange, what am I doing wrong. I have plenty of gold and want to exchange but nothing happens, what am I missing?

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Aug 11, 14 2:08 PM
I am at the end of this game and I am stuck at one of the wooden blocks areas that you clear to find out your next destination. I have not had any trouble with this before but I can not clear this part of the game and of course I can not go forward from there to complete the game. Is there anything I can go to skip this or what should I do? Help Please

I haven't gotten any answers and it seems this is a problem with this game to get stuck at level 58. I have purchased several of these games but I won't be purchasing any more of the Big Cit Adventures if this is what they offer. I want to finish the entire game and it appears that I won't be able to and I am DONE trying to get thru the tiles to get the destination.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Mar 3, 13 6:22 AM
Hi Ricoblade..well the I finished the job at the Ski Resort and i am finally back on this game again, and I wanted to tell you I just finished going through Level Four in the Hard mode by NOT upgrading anything. I didn't have any do overs either. I just made sure that I got to the Storehouse as soon as possible and upgraded that to three, I always get to the four workers and then took advantage of anything that was offered like the bushes and the stones. I thought I would try it and it worked. It seems that you get much more by not upgrading but you just have to be fast and get everything as it comes up. Have you ever tried that? I was really surprized. I always do the cobbler to the first level so that I can use that, but I really haven't even done the workshop, and I only used the Smithy on the last one #10.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Dec 10, 12 11:29 AM
Thanks, I finally got through by upgrading the Storehouse fully, and then I was able to get through. Like I said I have begun to print out the info so that I won't have to bother you so much. I finally made it through in all modes three times. I get so hung up on getting it done I won't stop till I get it, which isn't always good. I am going to try to let it go for a while. I am starting a job this week, so I won't have as much time anyway, and I will need more sleep. I just need it to snow in Northwestern PA so that I have work, it is at a ski lodge. Thanks again for your help, I am sure I will need it again.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Dec 8, 12 11:30 PM
Hi Ricoblade, I finally got through again, now I am again in the hard mode and stuck at Episode 4 Level 3, I got almost to the end of the big stones where you need the farm, and the gold, and I get almost to the end and need about two more seconds. I tried entering Episode 4 Level 3 in the search, and most of the info is on Episode 3 Level 4 and that isn't what I want. Can you help me? I have tried upgrading the farm to level 3, wood to level 2, and the gold to level 3 also. Do you have to upgrade the storehouse? Is this one of those where the most important thing is the storehouse? I don't know how I got through this one before. I have started printing out the info so I won't get stuck the next time, but I don't have anything on this one. Thanks Linda

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 29, 12 8:12 PM
HI there again Ricoblade...well I just had to go through one more time and now I am stuck on the first bonus level in the expert mode. I just can't get the last temple with enough gold. I have tired it in the single mode, then the upgraded mode, and then the third upgrade. It seems to do better in the second upgrade but I am missing about ONE second, and it is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 13, 12 7:24 PM
Hi Ricoblade, well I was in the bonus level three and I finally made it to the end in all of the modes. Thank you so much for your help. This has been a really fun game and I am glad I bought it. This game really got me interested in other games and now I have quite a few. I found myself playing entirely tooooooo long on this one, but now I will have to find another that grabs my attention like this one did. Thanks again Linda

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 9, 12 5:19 PM
Hi, I think it is Bonus Level Three, I am in the Hard Mode, and I can't complete Level 42 out of 43. No matter what I do, I tried waiting to do the storehouse until the end, I do pump house, then the farm house to level 2 and the wood to level one, and do the stones and gold right after that to level 2, level 3 doesn't seem to give any more, and sometimes it seems level three gives less. No matter what I do, it seems I always come down to needing about 3 gold and about 8 stones and I run out of expert time. I am trying to complete the whole game in expert mode and I am stuck here, I could of course complete the game in the overtime mode but that's not the point. I am amazed that I got this far considering how much trouble I had with the easy mode to begin with. I guess it does go to show you that practice makes perfect, but I am two bonus levels, 42 and 43 away from being perfect. I am at a loss at what to do next.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 8, 12 11:32 AM
Hi Ricoblade, well I have finally come down to the last part of the game, mastering 42 out of 43 in the hard mode, in the bonus rounds. I get everything done except on rebuilding the fort, I get down to about 4 gold and 8 stones and no matter what I do I can't seem to complete it in the expert mode. I upgrade the storehouse to 3 and I have four workers. I upgrade the gold and the stones to 2 because it doesn't seem to make much difference if I upgrade to 3 on those two. I even upgraded the cobbler to 2 once but that didn't seem to make a difference. I upgrade everything else to 2 as well. Any suggestions?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 27, 12 1:09 PM
Hi RicoBlade, thanks for the info on Level 2-5 that worked great. I got stuck again at Episode 4 Level 2 and went back to the sites that you gave me previously, I tried a few that had been given recently, (because I couldn't remember what worked before) and none of them were working. The best advice for that level, was from one from earlier this year:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/186415.page#4509851

when I tried it on the Search All Forums it didn't come up but when I put it in the regular place to search a website it came up. The major thing that worked was that the person said they got through the level by NOT upgrading anything except to four workers, and the Storehouse to the highest level, once I did that I got it on the first try. The person said that by not upgrading you get 5 recources more frequently, rather than 9 less frequently, it seems like that my be the clue to most of the levels, what do you think? Thanks for your help. Linda

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 5, 12 1:48 PM
Ricoblade, I made it to the end and opened up the Bonus Levels and finally completed in the the expert level. Yea !! Now I am trying to complete in the Normal mode, obviously I completed in the easy mode. Now I am stuck and Episode 2 Level 5, I can't quite get enough of the coins and the stones to compete the fort, I make it to almost and then I move out of the expert level. I upgrade the stones, the wood and the water to Level 2 and use three workers, any other hints? I also open the workshop but don't upgrade it, I also open the cobbler and use the shoes whenever they come up, what else do I need to do? Thanks

posted in Roads of Rome III on Aug 27, 12 8:52 PM
Hi Ricoblade, here I am again, I am in Episode 4 Level 5 and I can't figure out how to get to the crystals and the rue stone. I must be missing something. I completed the Balloon and everything but I am missing how to get to that part, any hints?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Aug 19, 12 6:16 AM
Hi again Ricoblade, well I am stuck again. I am at 31 of 43, Episode 4 Level 2, I am trying to get the expert level, and I always make it to just about the Rue Stone and I run out of time, and don't have quite enough resources. I upgrade all of the resources to level 3, but it takes a long time to clear the fire cloud, I do both the Workshop and the Smithy, but no matter how many times, I run out. i also do the Cobbler but I don't upgrade that, can you give me any more hints?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Aug 8, 12 10:07 AM
Thanks ricoblade, i would still be stuck there trying to figure it out, now all I have to do is complete in the expert mode and maybe I can find out what unlocking the game means. Thanks Linda

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator